Petition that the white house will have to respond to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
if they get 25,000 signatures. Heard about this listening to the radio on the commute home. Check it out. Petition lasts a month, and need 25,000 and the white house will release an official statement in regards to it. Started yesterday and already almost 17,000 signed.

hXXps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/support-law-protecting-states-rights-legalize-regulate-and-tax-marijuana-alcohol/QBDs6Gkk?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Fishing and trackin yur swim be my take on it but then gain Im dumb ;)

BWD

I sometimes wonder about that myself. Chum the water and see where the fish come up.

Honestly, I was sceptical to enter my email address and didn't. But thought it was interesting to share. Will be interesting to hear the white houses official statement regarding the issue.

signed it yesterday while i was signing some other petitions.

Official Response: "Don't you people have anything better to do? What? Like you really thought it would work this time? Like this was the lucky number 37 and we were just gonna sign off on it all of a sudden? Yeeeeeah, K.."

Historically, it's a nice gesture and... Well, that pretty much sums it up.

I really expect things to change now that the election is over. Here's to hoping. :)

Yup wish I could change too but wife and I make the deal that I only gets to change me underware once every three months cause it be lot of work luggin down to stream and back so we too wait fur change ;)

BWD

powerplanter said:
I really expect things to change now that the election is over. Here's to hoping. :)

Thinkin yual gave me rep pilgrem and it was green but words to it be bit un clear? Hope that I havent offended in some way friend ifin I have me opologies ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Thinkin yual gave me rep pilgrem and it was green but words to it be bit un clear? Hope that I havent offended in some way friend ifin I have me opologies ;)

BWD

No offense here, I was prob. High. Sometimes they don't even make sense to me. :)

The petition site gives a month to raise 25,000 signatures. It didn't even take two days! Change might not happen tomorrow, or a year from now, but I see a light in the future.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Wow! Wonder how they will respond to it?

Zero the hero will either ignore it or tap dance around it.

Remember in 2008 when he said he wasn't going to mess with states that had MMJ? Then, a couple years later the DEA lands with both feet on dispensary's in Ca?

There is no regard for states rights or for what the people want. The ELITES know what's best for you don'tcha know?

Wet

Latest posts

Back