Phlizon Grow Light Factory Welcome OEM/ODM Inquiry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhlizonGrowLight

Phlizon LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants
Reaction score
phlizon_factroy_led.jpg

Hi Everyone! As you know, Phlizon is a factory and brand committed to grow light industry. We have a factory in China. Our team research, design, and develop to bring you high-quality, innovative, and affordable LED grow lights.

Now we are Welcoming all OEM/ODM Projects

We have the experience, capability, and R&D resources to make any OEM/OEM integration a glowing success! Phlizon is an extremely versatile manufacturer with the ability to bring your concepts and ideas into viable computing solutions. We work with individuals and companies at all stages of design and manufacture, from concept to finish, in a highly focused effort to bring industry-level products and services to you.

Once you provide us with concept information and detailed specifications, we will notify them of the total cost for design, prototyping, and estimated cost per unit before the project begins. Phlizon will work with customers until they are satisfied and all original design requirements are met, and the product performs exactly to customers’ expectations.

We maintain stringent quality standards in our manufacturing processes and ensure products go through rigorous quality checks at every stage of production.

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for more information!

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code “PHOG8” to get the best price at Phlizon Global online stores!

Click the link to get one:

Phlizon US store: PHLIZON Official Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon UK store: PHLIZON Official Store: LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon CA store: PHLIZON Official Canadian Website: LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants
Phlizon Thailand store: Phlizon Grow Light TH
Phlizon EU store: PHLIZON EU Official Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

phlizon_oem_odm_service (2).jpg

Factory in China? Why? Plenty Factories here.

Last edited:
Woke snowflakes don't work in factories.

Last edited:
Anyway, I apologize to Philizon for screwing up the thread. It wasn't my intention. Maybe some moderator will notice the political talk in an advertiser's thread and delete our posts : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing political about it until you brought up woke and snowflakes. I asked a simple question because they have factories here in America.
And my question wasn't to you Crash. Had you stayed out of it , deletion wouldn't have been necessary. I'm sure they are smart enough to answer their own questions on their own thread.
And I was more than happy to delete the nonsense. Your last little remark wasn't necessary bro.
And we will agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Factory in China? Why? Plenty Factories here.
Our boss is also Chinese, an outstanding engineer from a farming family. And we establish the factory and sell what we produce.
The strong business ecosystem in Shenzhen China, and the perfect infrastructure make everything goes smoothly.

Yep,,no surprise there. Lots of grow lights are made in China because of the cheap labor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back