Pics Of Mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED

Reaction score
Does ne1 have pics of spider mites on leaves,or a link that show them on leaves and what they do to leaves. I think i have them. I have never had ne type of pest problem b4. I already have neem oil. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!:eek:

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
Does ne1 have pics of spider mites on leaves,or a link that show them on leaves and what they do to leaves. I think i have them. I have never had ne type of pest problem b4. I already have neem oil. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!:eek:
Sup JGA. Bummer about the mites mang they can be a pain in the arse. Here is a link to a spider mite thread. Good luck mang. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3316

JOHNNY"GREEN"APPLESEED said:
Thanks TBG. Also if ne1 has link to what the leaves look like that would also be helpful.
Got something for ya mang. ;)

Spidermite_speckling.jpg

Remember these are weeds. Only water 1 or 2 times depending on temp. Also for mites and other bugs, get a sprayer and just use soap and water (dish soap), this will cure the bugs. Too much attention and you will make them very weak due to the ups and downs in the growth cycle. IT'S A WEED, LET IT GROW NATURALLY UNTIL IT IS TIME TO BUD!!!!!!!

:confused: THESE ARE JUST WEEDS SO LET THEM GROW WITH JUST A LITTLE WATER AND NUTRIENTS, DISH SOAP FOR BUGS, AND DON'T MESS WITH UNTIL TIME TOO. tOO MUCH CORRECTION WILL KILL ANY PLANT FROM MAKING IT GO UP AND DOWN IN ITS GROWTH CYCLE. GRADUATE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA FOR ORNAMENTAL HORTICULTURE.:cool: :yay:

Latest posts

Back