Plant #'s in jeapordy in Cali..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said fellas, we are spoiled.

If they gave us a limit of 100 plants, we would still gripe. Then I would want 200. For most Californiaians, it's all about not wanting ANY stipulations on the amount we grow. We pushed it this far, and are going all the way until we are all either locked up, or can have MJ fields as big as corn fields in Kansas.

If you would have told me 15 years ago that we would have open storefronts selling herb to pretty much anyone, and it is all legal and TAXED, I ,as most everyone, would have laughed. It's the "norm" now and folks don't think twice about it, including alot of non=tokers.

Honestly, how the limits are being pushed is thru the guise of edibles and tinctures. As Effen stated, it takes ALOT of herb to make edibles and such, and some doctors are starting to be willing to reccomend higher plant limits.

NCH, thats great that the storefronts are accepted by the community. i think that as the rest of the states sees how all of the hype and propoganda toward MMJ is just "HYPE" then it will be much easier for the rest of the country to accept Cannabis as a medicine.

im with Effen on the edibles as i would love to grow enough to make them b/c i am a non-smoker (other than MJ).

National Geographic Explorer did a show on MJ and they showed a man in Canada who makes edibles for himself and 3 others, thats what i would love to do.

Thanks NCH for the info on the current events on the Kelly case. It will be interesting to hear the Court's response. Especially after what they said about Prop 8.

I remember in my high school California Goverment class the book said,
So goes the Bay Area, so goes California. So goes California, so goes the Nation.

It may take years, prolly decades, but it will happen.

What is Right is Right no matter what state you live in.

Here you guys and girls go this is what you can grow per county and city
http://www.pcfrm.org/how_to_grow_pg2.php

It's so relaxed where I live. Refinanced the house for a lower rate the bank sent some guy out to check on the house and measure it. He saw the grow and said the bank would like to send out a fire marshall to inspect the electrical setup and make sure it's safe they dont want their investment to burn. I got hella nervous the fire marshall came out checked it all out and told me that they want people who grow to call the local fire marshall to inspect the system to make sure fires dont start from bad wiring jobs wow we have come a long way. Keep up the fight. be honest here who would you get in the car with the guy who just slamed a six pack or the guy who smoke a big old fat J? The guy who smoked the big J for me were going to taco bell:D

I didn't know about the taxing of meds being illegal. I assume the clubs agreed to it just to stay in business. In all honesty, I do not mind paying the taxes. Money talks, ** walks. So if the state/feds/non-smokers see who much money is being made on taxing herb, there is a much higher (no pun intended) chance of it being legalized and or having the current laws relaxed.
And since most of us grow our own, tax is not really an issue for us.

Latest posts

Back