Please allow me to introduce myself-I am a --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AKA-CBA

I Quit using "plants" until I had 8 back surgeries and have been on pain meds for 17 years. I will not get better but my Dr. and me are cutting meds as much as possible. Doing this is tough and I have withdrawal all the time. M.J. has helped emensily. I only use Hydroponic Myakka Gold. One bong hit and thats all she wrote, two and good night. Isn't this better than narcotics like Actiq800Mcg's, Duragesic 200Mcg's, 300 30mg Roxicodone, Klonipin, Dexidrene, Paxil, and Testosterone to heal faster. These tear your liver apart, your dependance always goes up as you get used to medicine. Never ending cycle. I know a Dr. who has a license to prescribe class1 narcotics (pot, cocaine, ect.) but for aides and glaucoma only,oh also to control bleeding. LEGALIZE and you can send your old lady to the store to buy a pack of white widow. Anyway glad to be here and ask questions as I have a degree in Ornamental Horticulture.

Hey, it's good to see you here man! Yes, being able to get off the pain meds is a great thing for you! Congrats on your improvement.

Legalization would indeed be a wonderful thing. I think that eventually, it will be legal in the USA. All the old idiots running the laws now have to die of old age first. Then it may have a chance.

I hope you enjoy your visits with the group, and it sounds like you'll be an asset to the group!

Good luck to you man!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

Latest posts

Back