Please help me with this!!! need some opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
Im growing nirvanas blackjack, they are now 5 weeks into flowering and doing good except one, the nugs still look good on it, its just pretty much all the leaves are turning yellow, and i dont know why, my pH is 5.5 - 6.0 ppms are 900-950 and im using all general hydroponic nutrients, flora nova series, and ive even been giving them cal-mag but thats not helping either so i dont think its a nutrient diff. but im not sure, in these pictures you can see the healthy plants from the yellow one, please someone tell me what i can do about this!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

blackjack1.jpg

blackjack2.jpg

blackjack3.jpg

blackjack4.jpg

blackjack5.jpg

blackjack6.jpg

blackjack7.jpg

blackjack8.jpg

blackjack9.jpg

blackjack10.jpg

photos are not the best, hard to see whats going on, is the one that is causing you hassel near a fan? or is it at the back so to speak of your garden?

isnt yellowing suppose to be expected after so far into flowering if you follow recommended feeding chart for ya nutes.
your 5 weeks flowring...
im just comin on 6weeks 12/12 and im startin to see yellow a lil now im also usin flora nova wit liquid Kool bloom and now mollasses instead of the floraliscious plus they call for in their schedule.

Zips right again - later in flowering your ladies should yellow. I've had them look llike hell after some heavy flushing prior to harvest. You do seem to have some issues however. I would have guessed the Cal-Mag solution also. Many plants will display some streching of leaflets with over fertilization of Nitrogen as seen in the close up pics. This would seen odd seeing how there is some yellowing but still could be the issue. If you get a chance throw some new pics up, .we might be able to better help you

The pics are pretty bad so we can't really tell what's going on. It is normal for plants to start yellowing and leaves to start dying from the bottom of the plant up as you progress through flowering. Maybe put up some more pics and we will attempt to help some more. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

yeah that sounds right but its only 5 weeks into flowering and its an 11 week strain, and its the only plant turning yellow, all the other plants are dark green, and they have been flowering for the same amount of time and they all have the same water, but the WHOLE plants leaves turned yellow its crazy and the leaves are starting to die and crumble up

Did you take those pics with your cell phone and the HPS light on?? My phone takes the same type of crappy pics with the HPS on...try taking them with the light off...

Hamster Lewis said:
Did you take those pics with your cell phone and the HPS light on?? My phone takes the same type of crappy pics with the HPS on...try taking them with the light off...

Digital Ballasts, I would say.:)

some plants just need more food than others ,even ones of the same strain ,,but i grow in soil ,,not sure if the same applies to hydro :peace:

Latest posts

Back