Pocket scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just went got the same exact one for 12.09 at radioshack i havent been out to my ladies to use it there but i tried it on some buds i got the other day just some brick tho but even that was like seein a whole new world within a world. only prob im wonderin bout is can i just hold the thing to the leaves and buds on my p;ants or do i have to break a bud off and hold it on a table of some sort cuz i know even my slightest twitch when lookin at some bag bud i wouldnt be able to get a good look or do u just need a steady hand when in the field? if thats the case i might be skrewd lol im a shakey guy lol. let me know if u used it on ur plants yet if so how'd u do it to get best viewin results. thanks
PS. how far along are ur little ones

Hi Zip :)

LOTS of people snip a small section of leaf off to have a look ;)

But try the holding it against the leaf first to see if you can do it, its a wonderful new world to look at isnt it!

ya got that right it is!!! and i only saw a bricked bud under it so far i can't wait to see that real inner beauty of a full fresh cut top bud especially. u got any realy magnified pictures of any fresh buds ? anyone? i'd love to see some if any have em

Just a sample.

snow.jpg

how'd u take taht? did u hold ya camera to ya pocket scope lens or do u have a high power magnified cam lens

Latest posts

Back