Police bust Grow Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

By Associated Press

PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) - A Pullman landlord notified police about a grow lamp in a closet, and police got a search warrant for a drug raid.

Eight officers with guns drawn surprised three roommates in the apartment last weekend and discovered they were growing tomatoes.

Commander Chris Tennant says it's the department's duty to investigate all credible complaints regarding marijuana growing operations in Pullman.

Tomatoes? :doh:

http://www.komotv.com/news/6909657.html

man these guys are smart ,,,let the land lord see a grow light,,,,let him call the law,,,let them get a warrant ,,than let them bust in to find tomatoes,,,,after the cops wash the egg off there faces ,start growing the real deal,,,cop will never get another warrant for that location(priceless)p,l,r

^^lol.damn right..i'd hate to be one of those cops that did that raid>i'd be embarrassed.lol

a grow light is not enough for a warrent, i would kick up dust.

Oh man I would lawyer up so fast. The police would be buying me some new hydro gear :p

Thats what they get for wasting their time trying to catch someone with some MJ anyway! I would have started throwing my tomatoes at them if it were me...Atleast I would be thikning about doing it anyway. lol

Our tax dollars at work... Guns drawn, broken door, I hope the tomatoes are ok... Yet another fantastic piece of evidence that this country has lost its effin mind...

Oh, and I don't know if it would do much good to "Lawyer Up." The landlord owns the place and basically gave the cops permission to raid it. The landlord would be the only entity you would have a case against. Imagine the landlord tenant relationship after this "bust"?

LL: You're a week late on rent!
Tenant: Yeah, well you had the cops raid us for tomatoes....

posted....
09-12-2007 02:37 AM
funny story tho :p

FAD' is correct. The landlord reported "suspicious" activity.. the police are required to investigate.
Sure makes for a great tenant landlord relationship, I would think..

This is why it is a bad idea to grow if you rent.

man i would call a lawyer thats badd press for that police deparment i bet they would settle outta court.... goes to show how relyable theyre so called witnesses are

i got real paranoid once an almost ripped out the girls an planted tomatoes. had the seeds in hand when i came to my sences.

Man I just know them Tomatos are laced with something whats you think Barney Five. LOL

This just in, the DEA has outlawed indoor tomato growing...it apparently is bad for the salmanella industry.

:D :D
snuggles said:
This just in, the DEA has outlawed indoor tomato growing...it apparently is bad for the salmanella industry.

LOL :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Latest posts

Back