Police Stumble Across MJ Farm Only For It To Be Raided By Thieves....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
:laugh:

url: hMPp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339399/Police-stumble-cannabis-farm-raided-thieves-officers-abandon-overnight.html

Police Stumble Across Cannabis Farm Only For It To Be Raided By Thieves After Officers Abandon It Overnight

When drug dens are raided by police officers, it usually guarantees that the harmful illegal products do not make it onto the streets.

However, the same cannot be said for a recently-discovered cannabis farm in Nottingham.
After neighbours became suspicious about the contents of a building on an industrial estate they decided to call in the police.

Witnesses say a police officer searched the building and discovered about 30 cannabis plants - but just hours later they were stolen by a gang of men before officers returned to recover them.

Nottingham Police have now begun an investigation and referred the matter to their Professional Standards Directorate.

According to a witness, the police officer arrived at the building and discovered the plants but left without returning for the rest of the day.

The witness, who asked not to be named, said: 'I saw the policeman there, he went in the doors, came out, then I saw him talking to someone else. I could see there was cannabis in there - it was full of it, it was all in the passageway.

'Then the officer left.'

Another man, who also asked not to be identified, added: 'About 11pm or 12ish a car pulls up in the middle of the road, and then another one, the doors are opened and men are taking black bags in and out in and out.

'They were quite quick with it, but I’d say the whole thing took 20 to 40 minutes. They drove off and that’s the last anyone saw of them. I think the police haven’t done their job properly. This is a normal
street with families.'

One of the witnesses described seeing 'five or six' officers raiding the building the next day, and added: 'I think the police messed up - to allow them to come and get it like that.'

In a statement, Nottinghamshire Police said: 'We were initially called to premises (in Edwin Street, Daybrook, Nottingham) at around 7.30am on Monday, June 3, 2013.

'As a result on Tuesday we recovered the remnants of around 30 suspected cannabis plants. The investigation continues.

'The matter has subsequently been referred to the force’s Professional Standards Directorate. An internal investigation is under way to ascertain what, if any, action needs to be taken and, as such, we are unable to go into further detail about the incident at this stage.'

The building’s owner, Ragoowansi Harry, said he rented out the building and did not know about the cannabis until police contacted him.

He said: 'I’ve never met the current tenant - an agent dealt with it.'
Notts Police and Crime Commissioner Paddy Tipping said: 'I’m concerned to hear this and if correct it would appear that best practice has not been followed in this instance. It doesn’t seem to reflect well on Notts Police.':giggle:

or it was the cops, and they wanted to make it look like a theft :p for a quick $

lol 30 plants, maybe robin hood got them l;ol

haha yeah...The hood

that reminds me of a funny

My guess is the owner of the grow got wind of it,,and told somebody to steal the weed to keep the evidence outta the evidence room.

I was kinda thinkin that too...I just like being conspiratorial...lol...

Latest posts

Back