Post your Art, anything artistic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
not only painting, anything artistic. ill post up a few tags and some ceramic things ive made.
Thats a monkey with boxing gloves, which is a insence holder as well. and a boobie nug jar, and a beaker nug jar, and my replication of the sublime sun, you cant really see the true color since the reflection.

Photo 90.jpg

Photo 92.jpg

Photo 93.jpg

Photo 95.jpg

Cool monkey you made there headband. I would post something but I'm not that artistic. Cool thread though. Take care all.

Yo Bro,
Oh how I would love to stuff that into a couple of bowls, MMMmmMMM

Granny

SmknWhiteWidow said:
i know its not much but at least i'm keepin the tread goin
I think anything home made is awesome, and its cool that some others want to share it, theres nothing like a nice stoney wake sesh out on the water on a hot day:cool: keep it rolling guys/gals:doh:

Photo 98.jpg

I would throw some stuff up but I can't post pics.

I got some awesome murals and stencils from NZ.

headband said:
I think anything home made is awesome, and its cool that some others want to share it, theres nothing like a nice stoney wake sesh out on the water on a hot day:cool: keep it rolling guys/gals:doh:

killer lookin boat. i like the wakeboard tower. is that an old stang in the background? very cool

nope thats my gas saver, civic ex coupe, its pretty nice, done lots of mods. no mustangs but i have a ss in the garage tho. Boss swoop tower, got it off ebay. Let me tell you it wasnt easy putting on. Ill take some nice shots up at the lake this weekend for ya guys.

I used to take a lot of art classes back in high school. I even signed up for a Computer Art & Graphic Design major but I dropped out of college. Anyway here are some of my old drawings and stuff ...

First one is a photograph, second was a graphic design project, third started out as a drawing while in junior high that I scanned into the computer and played around with (sold the original print for $50 to a psychiatrist for his office), fourth is a fractal design for a college project, fifth is a photograph from my DC Portfolio, sixth is another college computer design project, and the last photo is a high school art project; we had to draw a poster size portrait representing a historical figure and what they were remembered by (was featured in my senior year art fair until a parent complained; what an uproar that was as I used to not be able to hold my tongue when my rights were being put on hold, as easily as I can now). I have more of my stuff backed up I just have to resize it to put them on here.

The Long Ride Home (Black Matte).jpg

Schizo_15.jpg

Prescription-Addiction.jpg

Just Like A Pill.jpg

arlington2bw.jpg

black god22.jpg

Art class hitler.JPG

Very good art everyone. The only art i know how to do is grow. lol. But you guys have some talent.

No..but i used to have one of those when i was a kid too!

I used a protractor.

JJ, have you ever heard of mandala art? It's very cool looking. Check it out:

hxxp://www.mandalaartplates.com/Home/

Great work everyone. Wish I was artistic. :p

Latest posts

Back