power mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BENNY

Reaction score
need more info folks. seen white powder on some leafs and after all i have read it could only be one thing so i went out and got a sulfur burner man not cheep $200 for burner and sulfur. anyway how many treatments do i do. do i let time pass between treatments! how can i tell if its working. i have pics posted on the members gallery last ones on 11-13-09. i have good air flow under and around my girls i cover them up at night and leave fans on 24-7 at night i have heaters runing when i pull the plastic off in the mornings i check to see if there is any water on the plastic from my girls sweating at night and there isnt so i think the fans are stoping the sweating. :holysheep:

I currently am having the same problem. I went a slightly different route. I'm using a fungide (with sulphur in it ), spraying every 7 to 10 days. Increased air flow, and decreased humidity. Disinfected the tent. Then followed up with a foliar spray of vitamins and hormones. It is looking like I might be winning.

Latest posts

Back