Prisoner dupes guards, grows pot in cell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Dopey prison guards unwittingly allowed a convicted drug dealer to grow cannabis in his cell - and even decorate one 4ft plant as a Christmas Tree.

Gold-toothed Mohamed Jalloh, 28, convinced jail staff that his super-powerful skunk crop was really tomato plants.

He grew it for at least five months while unsuspecting officers and bosses admired his green fingers. And he got so cocky he put festive decorations on one to brighten up his cell at Verne Prison in Portland, Dorset.

Eventually he was grassed up by a jealous inmate - and guards then identified the plants using Google snaps.

A source said: "You could see the plants from the grounds as his cell looks on to the education department and communal outside area. They were on show for the world to see."

Jalloh, of Brent, North London, is serving eight years for supplying Class A drugs. An inquiry is underway at the Category C prison.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/y88kkva

LMAO....very informed officers over there I see!

Eh I bet he was bribing them and they let it go til someone noticed...isnt drug recognition part of the training?

im pretty much just saying, thank goodness this wasn't an american prison.
We've got enough to be embarrassed of atm /facepalm

I wish he would have gotten away with that.

alot of prisons are self contained. they have dairies, bakeries, gardens, industries, and such. why not have a mj grow op, and use the funds from this venture for better training of thier already crooked guards?...

suckers...

legalize_freedom said:
your stuttering

This whole thing has got to be a freaking joke

And does anyone know if hermi buds taste good with the male flowers in them. cuz i got a couple plants turned hermi on me and i just harvested.

IRISH said:
alot of prisons are self contained. they have dairies, bakeries, gardens, industries, and such. why not have a mj grow op, and use the funds from this venture for better training of thier already crooked guards?...

suckers...

:yeahthat:

passafire420 said:
This whole thing has got to be a freaking joke

And does anyone know if hermi buds taste good with the male flowers in them. cuz i got a couple plants turned hermi on me and i just harvested.

Been growing White Widow, by any chance? Or was it bagseed?
This is the wrong thread to get an answer to a grow question.
But to answer it . . . you won't notice the difference except for the Rice Krispies.

hahahaha those guards must have had their heads shoved so far up each others butts that they couldn't smell the dank!

FruityBud said:
Eventually he was grassed up by a jealous inmate - and guards then identified the plants using Google snaps.
:rofl: Google snaps :rofl:

Latest posts

Back