problem can anyone help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

hi everyone.
ive got 9 auto lowryder#2 growing they are week 4. this will be my 4th auto grow.
but i have a problem. all the plants are not showing any signs of sex. they were feminized seeds. i always buy the feminised ones cause ive had lots of luck with them being female so far...but all of the other plants normally have shown sex by now..whats happening?.....ive been battling the temps in the last few days. temp was 90..its now 79.
but i dont think the heat has bothered them much cause they look well healthy.
oh and the only other thing ive done differently to my other grows is that ive used much bigger pots.
what do you all think?
thanks all :)

you're fine imo. don't worry. the grow schedule is dependent on a lot of things. if you don't have much light it "can" (i don't mean it "will") slow them down in maturity. i once had a runt auto that i was messing with, putting it in real low light areas. it was 4 months old when i put it under the hps i got about an 1/8th off it and it was really fruity stuff. so i harvested at 5 months. it didn't stretch much at all either. another time it was cold and rainy out, i had 5 autos outside. i think the cold and cloudy days slowed down maturity because i harvested at 3.5 months.

Different strains show there sex at different times. The shorter strains show there sex sooner than the taller ones.

Latest posts

Back