Problem I Hate The Cold!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Hears the problem the temps have been fine for the past 3 weeks being regularly 40's to 70's in the low 80's a few times but this weekend their calling for that it might get into the high 20's and my plants are outside
and cannot be moved after saturday and sunday the temps are going to go back to normal high 40's to 70's do you all think they will be ok? they
survived a frost when the wear little but it wasnt that bad of a frost i dont know if its going to frost or just be cold so i hope the will shake off the cold what do yall think??

Brrrrrr. Man, I had to finally turn my air conditioner on today. My house was 83 degrees inside and very humid.

How big are your plants? Can you cover them up with something, maybe a tarp? My inexperience may be shining thru here, but it's what came to my mind.

u must be on the east coast toward the dirty south. they are calling for below freezing this weekend. you could get some 3mil clear plastic and make a indian teepee out of 3 sticks. throw plastic over top and make greenhouse,then cover plastic around the base on ground with rocks or dirt. that should kept ur temps perfect. u have to go back and move it in the morning so they dont bake if it is 80 or above outside.

Latest posts

Back