Puffin's kinda bad day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Da Bears!

bears.jpg

oh well, even though OSU lost, Da Bears lost, and now I sit here with my single malt and bong, waiting for the BROWNS/steelers game to start, eating my moose stroganoff :aok: Life is good today :woohoo:

Hi Puff.......painterdude here......Isn't Anderson from Oregon State? Anyways, sorry about the Brownies.......but.....the RAIDERS finally won with a great ground game.....anyways, enjoy the moose......they don't come down to S. Oregon......only small deer that my neighbor shoots illegally......and thanks for your suggestions on regeneration......

painterdude said:
Hi Puff.......painterdude here......Isn't Anderson from Oregon State? Anyways, sorry about the Brownies.......but.....the RAIDERS finally won with a great ground game.....anyways, enjoy the moose......they don't come down to S. Oregon......only small deer that my neighbor shoots illegally......and thanks for your suggestions on regeneration......

Thanks painterdude :aok:

perhaps He is, eh ;) the Browns need to get way better to get anywhere in the NFL, but I'm still a Browns Fan to the bone :eek:

moose stroganoff is a fav of mine, the OldLady makes it nicely, we have big bodied deer up here, quite often a moose will wander into the back yard[not huntable] and huntable moose just across the lake in ontario, always a freezer or 2 full of venison :D

regeneration is a great technique, especially with known strains :farm:

I feel bad for you....I don't feel bad about the browns loss tho...cough*GOSTEELERS*COUGH ...they didn't even beat the spread did they? But on the other hand, once you do all the stuff for your wife she should be pretty thankful for it. That next golf weekend trip you will want to take should be no problem. Better luck with tommorrow friend...

Deer season is upon us. The little things won't matter as we day dream about 8-pointers

Latest posts

Back