purple power/ white widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
i have a cross breed and it has been in flower for about 6 weeks, i looked at the trichromes of a sample i had taken and the trichromes are bright purple at the head. i really do not think she is done because every day i am noticing new growth and trichrome production. i have always red here that if the trichs go amber cut them but this is bright purple and i was thinking it may just be the breed (purple punch white widow). the buds glow with a pinkish hue and the smell is delicious cannot wait until harvest only problem is i dont know when my harvest should be.

chronicman said:
i have a cross breed and it has been in flower for about 6 weeks, i looked at the trichromes of a sample i had taken and the trichromes are bright purple at the head. i really do not think she is done because every day i am noticing new growth and trichrome production. i have always red here that if the trichs go amber cut them but this is bright purple and i was thinking it may just be the breed (purple punch white widow). the buds glow with a pinkish hue and the smell is delicious cannot wait until harvest only problem is i dont know when my harvest should be.
Sounds like she might be ready for harvest. Like you said it might just be the breed giving you those color trichromes. I would wait a few days and if the trichromes are still turning that color i would chop her down.

man i whould love to see that plant.purple trics mmmmm.i have grown white widow b4 that is one awsome high,and the buds shine with resin

Latest posts

Back