Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
I got it too and clicked for more information.

More info did not show anything suspicious

What I read when I clicked for more info was enough to keep me from coming here via a PC. It is not just flagging this site it is saying that this site has put malware on people's PC's. Most likey from a 3rd party, i.e. hacker. What sucks is I can't upload pics from my IPad. I believe Ziggy Ross copy and pasted the warning in its entirety in his thread.

HL...I think the warnings are changing as time goes by. I received a different warning this morning

pcduck said:
HL...I think the warnings are changing as time goes by. I received a different warning this morning

Will try and log on in the AM and see what my browser says. Just sucks because I am on vacay this week and have access to my PC. Normally I am always on the iPad anyway.

That is what i have been doing for two days so far no problem. Just wish it would get fixed. :(

Okay, I don't get this: in the obsolete version of Firefox that I am using, the warning doesn't show at all, but when I copy/paste any page URL (main forum, sub-forum, thread, post) from this site into Safari, I get a "phishing" and "malware" warning. :confused2:

The old Firefox does not have the security that the newer one does.

Latest posts

Back