Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
Started getting this morning.
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.marijuanapassion.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I got it too and clicked for more information.

More info did not show anything suspicious

update to your computer most likely prompted the security question...... could be operating sytem, internet browser, security software update..ie AVG update.

I got this as well. When I tried to find out why, there was no reason for it. Has anyone found this on other MJ sites? I’m not asking which sites, just if it's being found commonly on wed related sites.

cubby ... I have hit a few sites this morning and this is the only one so far that I have been to.

After clicking it asked if I want to report this site as a safe site to foxfire.:confused2:

I use Firefox. I just went in and changed my setting to ignore attacks.

I got it too, but could not find out anything either. I wonder if the "attack alert" is actually a hack since it seems that a lot of us got it regardless of the browser we use. I am computer illiterate so stuff like this baffles me.

At approximately what time did everyone see it? I am using an obsolete version of Firefox on Mac OS X and I have not gotten it, even after several refreshes of the main page.

Still getting it. Most times I have seen it is is the web site not a persons pc.

If you are running a older version of Firefox it will not pick it up. The security level will not pick it up.

Never saw anything on my iPad...I feel left out. :p

I go with google,it as well said in the last 90 days 14,648 malware@Trojans have been spread l am on a tablet,read they could not get on sdcard,so why did l get the big one.karma!!!:holysheep:

It is something. I got hit with the malware it tells you the FBI wants you to pay a $300 fine and so on and locks down your pc. It did take all day for it to go active. I had to do a system restore back 3 days. I am logged on using Opera and it does not get hit. But tested Firefox and IE and both those browsers are affect by this. I had this happen a few months back. The web site and to clear the malware off there server. So if anyone is seeing the malware stop using this site unless you go to a different browser like Opera till they get it cleared. If you do get hit just restore back a few days. Good L

it is a hacker. maybe a disgruntled former member. it wouldnt just materialize on every different os and browser

Latest posts

Back