Quick Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDBHOY

Reaction score
:confused:Hi i was wondering if i filled a pot with hydro pebbles & popped a 3inch cube in there & waterd with nutes would it survive & be okay as i have lovely w/widow cuttings & have 1 flowering & let me just say it looks the bollocks pure white widow #1 from the Doggies Nuts Range.Any help really would be appreciated i,ll even put you on my xmas list cheers & RESPECT 2 ALL GROWERS:D

It would for a while. You could build a 5 gallon DWC system and it would be fine for ever.

Pop them in a humidity dome and they will be fine.

You could maintain them in there indefinitely.

If you've not got one, you could make one quite easily from a 2-3L plastic coke bottle.

you can not grow a plant under a humidity dome.its good for starting clones or seedlings,not for growing,period.like buddy said,get a 5 gal. bucket,with net pot,hydroton,nutes and then you can grow this way.

You certainly couldn't flower a plant in this environment; perhaps I misread the intention of the poster, I took it to mean he wanted to keep it alive until time he had to finish flowering the other.

Hi could you please give me more info the roots are through on the cubes i just dont want them going brown & slimy i want to keep the 6 cuttings but space is an issue my bud-box is on 12/12 or i,d pop em in there with a 400watt then flower with a 600watt i want a continued staggerd crop

I thought the same wot do you reckon i should do i want to keep this w/widow strain it looks the bollocks but space is a problem do you mean pop it in a bubble bucket or would it be okay hand watering a six litre pot .Also have you used big bud & overdrive Advanced Nutrients as i,m not sure at what stage in flowering to use them thanks alot for the help apprecited respect

Hi it,s simply just to veg & keep it alive for now i have 5 left i put 1 in bubble bucket & 1 in soil but space is an issue to i just want to keep them alive any ideas would be appreciated peace

you do not want to stunt them.put them in whatever medium you choose and put them under 24-7 Mh.until ready or you have room to flower them.

Latest posts

Back