Quote from Geraldo Rivera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
"I beleive that smoking marijuana is less dangerous than eating peanut butter."

I thought that was kinda funny.... Just saw that on Fox News....They were talking about Michael Phelps of course.

He says he thinks that this case might be a catalyst for a major beginning in the reformation of this countries Marijuana laws....

Interesting report on the 'conservative' news channel .

Yeah,,he was a real stand up guy.:rolleyes: Glad it wasnt my Bong he was using,,he would of told the world he was tricked into making a terrible decission to smoke the horrible weed from that evil bong. OH yeah,,did anybody ask if he inhaled yet?

wow totally didnt see coming. i figured he would've told us something negative about mary like how it ruins lives or something

thats cause he is a big Stoner just keeps in Low doesnt want another Broken nose:giggle::bong:

So....Kellogs drops Phelps as a spokesperson, but, Subway.....knows stoners .....they eat at Subway is my guess, and they dont drop Phelps.....hummmm.
(can you imagine the swim team taking bong hits? Lol, such nicely developed lungs)

:rofl: the 420 breath stroke:bong::bong:

I went to Wal-Mart last night and Phelps was on every box of Kellogs cereal I seen. Thought about getting a box just to put up for a collectors item....take care..

i stay over in the area of kelloggs cereal, in battle creek, mi. suprised we didnt see any repercussions by a pro weed group here. at least we have'nt seen any on our local news. there was more news of this on the ap wire, than locally.

the 420 butterfly breath stroke.:D ;) . thats a good one 4u2...bb...

So much for Froot Loops and CoCo Krispies. I guess I'll go for the $5 foot long....

Latest posts

Back