Raids in San Diego Clinics Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. I wonder how good it could feel having to work over a guy in a wheelchair on camera. Man, if I were a cop, I wouldn't have touched that with a ten foot Afghani plant.

A guy at one of the clinics I go to has very short arms and his legs are different lengths. They couldnt possibly cuff him. I wonder how the cops would handle him if he ever got arrested..? I wonder if it is hard for him to smoke? I dont think he can get anything to his lips..or eat? oh shizer that started a lot of thinking.

wonder what they were charged with and if the charges will stick...

Most of the people who were being arrested were chronic ill patients . I wonder why the hell the police wasting our taxes money to prevent the sicks from getting treatments ? While crimes are on the rise across the nation due to unemployments and poor economy , the state polices should doing something else ....like..go after the murders, rapists, robbers....ects. But i guess it's easier for them to arrest helpless ill people instead . Universal Health Care Anyone ? Not with this stupid government ....

Seriously...and so many people in wheelchairs are veterans..

Bonnie Dumanis, the SD DA has been trying to get these raids going after a failed attempt a few months ago. She is 100% against the legal movement and I cannot wit until she is removed from office with someone who has a brain. Plain and simple - she sux.

SD,Stanislaus and Merced counties are still fighting the State over the law. Operation of any dispensary in these counties are just asking for trouble.

It seems as though these counties are in a diferent country.

These counties can still pick up the phone and get the DEA involved, if they wish.

This will be another case to look at as it goes thru the courts.

The Police State Tactics used were totally unnecessary. Taking a guy from a wheel chair, twisting his arms up behind him until they cause him pain, throwing him bodily into the back seat of a car...

That's nothing but brutality. Plain and simple.

At worst, this is a non-violent, victimless crime. Each of these people could have been identified and given summons to court. There was absolutely NO REASON to arrest them

I hope sincerely that each of them sues the PIGS for 10 Million Dollars.

A couple of dozen 10 Million Dollar law suits would make the PIGS think twice before performing the degrading, humiliating, unnecessary, brutal acts that were forced on each of those who were arrested.

This senseless violence and brutality from the Police is another example of the Government becoming too powerful.

Like I heard on the news yesterday "Public Opinion is interesting, but not necessary".

The tail is now wagging the dog.

2Dog said:
A guy at one of the clinics I go to has very short arms and his legs are different lengths. They couldnt possibly cuff him. I wonder how the cops would handle him if he ever got arrested..? I wonder if it is hard for him to smoke? I dont think he can get anything to his lips..or eat? oh shizer that started a lot of thinking.

Methinks you were heading down a dark path there, 2dog. Thanks for the unwanted visuals. ;-)

This is beyond ridiculous. The lady responsible should be impeached and jailed.

Why are they so worried about clinics making money? Big Pharma makes tons of money off their "safe and effective" drugs that cause anal leakage.

It must be because with money you can buy a brand new politician.

hXXp://www.10news.com/video/20837350/index.html

FYI - they said the reason they went after them is $$$. One place supposedly made 700 grand in the past 6 months, so they are using the IRS to kcik the doors of these places in. Along with the DEA of course. They did state that if people are following the letter of the law, they will not be prosecuted for using or growing.

$$$ ? Another senseless excuse for destroying people lives . Any regular medical clinic or small hospital makes millions of dollars each years , that's the reason for pushing universal health care . 700k for 6 months is nothing , just mean there are alot of sick patients seeking helps . The damn state just want their taxes on the money, greedy money sucking *****. That old bag Bonnie Dumanis need to be take out of office right away . Dumanis :" These so called businesses are not LEGAL .....They are running by drug dealers !" <<<<LOL WTH .....Is she prefering guys in hoodies at corner streets selling dime and nick bags ? <<<<LOL

here i found a vid that the tv news interview her ......lol ....the old bag cant even explain herself well to the audiences ...LOL:D

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtBddK8HAcQ

.....Don't be delinquent on your taxes!.. it seems rather apparent, to "me".
If you're going to operate a business, as closely scrutinized as a MMJ dispensary, you had better have your ducks in a row, and be in compliance to THE letter of the law. Non-compliance, tax evasion, ect. only serve to put an unfavorable reflection on the rest of the folks, trying to operate within the legal parameters...IMO
I am not condoning abusive tactics by leo on patients or operators. But ... if they weren't paying their taxes, operating under the guidelines/laws, :confused2:...

Latest posts

Back