re- introduction of dankcloset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats a huge pic :p

i remeber you before ,,,i was under a diff name then tho ,,

goodluck :peace:

what was ur name back then? yeah since way back in the day, i've moved, got myself a family, got myself some dogs, i''d have to say my break was very very very beneficial.
glad to see some of the ol timers still around ;D hopefully none my friends left or got banned...
Dc

DankCloset said:
what was ur name back then? yeah since way back in the day, i've moved, got myself a family, got myself some dogs, i''d have to say my break was very very very beneficial.
glad to see some of the ol timers still around ;D hopefully none my friends left or got banned...
Dc

I was Melissa back then ,,tho i said i rember you,,,i dont expect you to remeber me :p :giggle:
looking forward to see what you can do in hydro :D

:ciao::welcome: Welcome back :ciao: But the use of outside links to post pictures is still prohibited, need to post your pics on MariP server.

oh yeah, forgot about that. damned. alright lol.
Dc.
i'll delete and mtake new pics.

:bong: :bong: :joint: :bong: :bong:
Welcome Back!!!
:bong: :bong: :joint: :bong: :bong:

Gb

DankCloset said:
oh yeah, forgot about that. damned. alright lol.
Dc.
i'll delete and mtake new pics.

:cool: We love looking a dank looking buds:D photobucket doesn't:(

I saw a vid...

Great to see you again DC, I was just thinking about you the other day.

You need to clean your room up a little. ;) Sorry, just the mom in me.

bah that was in the middle of moving, had to take the time for a bong rip or 2.
thanks all.

DankCloset said:
well, i was here for quite some time, then left, and well came back bigger better than ever.
lets make ourselfs a bong hit contest.
hXXp://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/CFloki/?action=view&current=SANY0001.flv
Dc.

p.s. is it ok if i leave up the link for the video? surely that couldnt hurt?

WB dank'.. :hubba:
Thanks for the hXXp :D. As long as it has to be c/p to a new window/tab, it won't leave cyber tracks back here ..;)
but.. you really should read their "Privacy policy" before considering posting mj pictures there.. ;)

Latest posts

Back