Redemption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redemption

Psychonaut
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a new user residing in the Great Green North. I'm an avid pursuer of knowledge relating to cannabis, mushrooms, and other psychoactive herbs, plants, and chemicals as well as their complex relationship with the human psyche. I'm commited to spreading non-biased information relating to these subjects and pushing for a more compassionate and effective approach to drug use. I'm constantly reading new books relating to these subjects, some of my favourites being: The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer, Food Of The Gods by Terrence McKenna, and Sacred Mushroom of Visions: Teonanacatl, a collection of articles relating to magic mushrooms and their active compounds, edited by: Ralph Metzner. I'm also interested in politics and society in general, some of my favourite books being: No Logo by Naomi Klein, Confessions of an Economic Hitman by:John Perkins, and Nineteen Eighty-Four by: George Orwell. I'm always open to discussing such issues so if anyone ever wants to talk about something just drop me a line and I'd love to share ideas. I look forward to being an active member of this forum! :D

Redemption

(feel free to use my real name, Mike, when talking to me)

Welcome redemption! I recently found erowid and unfortunately stayed up way too late several times buried in all the info there. I unfortunately won't be doing much testing, except MJ for medical reasons, but I really enjoy reading what actually seems unbiased there. I would be interesting in hearing your opinion(s) of that site, and any recommendations for similar factual reading on the web. I grew up reading encyclopedias and enjoy more scientific (statistical) reading than books on single authors experiences. As you can probably tell, I have never been the intellectual type, but hopefully it is never too late to start:eek: .

If you plan on doing any MJ testing;) please post it in the grow journals.

Erowid.org is possibly my favourite website in existence. I'm an active donating member of the site and I know exactly what you mean when you said you stayed up all night buried in all the information! I've definately spent hours at a time on that site reading about all sorts of things! I recommend that site to anyone interested in psychoactives, especially when considering trying a new substance. It provides accurate non-biased information on all types of substances, the good and the bad from Alprazolam to Zacatechichi, and gives links to subcategories of each substance all over the web! It's never too late to start taking an interest in these topics, even if that doesn't include actually using the substances in question. Either way they are interesting and complex to no end! Many people begin experimenting with and researching psychoactives well into their 50s! I am definately interested in doing research with cannabis in regards to meditation, creative thinking, medicinal uses, combinations with other substances, ect. I will definately post my research and findings on this forum and would be happy to discuss them with you or anyone else in the future. :)

Welcome to the neighborhood. I love the shaman art of herbal healing. Erowid has been my reference site since I discover the Aart of herbal healing 4 years ago.

Latest posts

Back