Redrum's Vault of Pics, GrowLog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 47. Will be done in less than 8 weeks for sure.

WB#1day47f (1) - Copy.jpg
WB#1day47f (6) - Copy.jpg
WB#1day47f (7) - Copy.jpg
WB#1day47f (5) - Copy.jpg

C91SB - Day 11f - #2 left, #1 right. #2 has stretched 0 inches. #1 has stretched a little, which is all I needed. If 2 hasn't stretched by now (day 11f) it probably won't ever, but there is still a little hope over the next week.

C91SBday11f - Copy.jpg

WB#1 - day 49f - Could take it now, but I'm going to give it a little longer.

WB#1dayday50f (2) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
So you kept your lower fan leaves and pulled the middle ones just leaving the top 3 or 4?

I have an odd pattern. I leave a lot of the outside ones, so yeah I get that weird skirt of fan leaves on the lower-outside.

On the inside, I strip a lot, but if they aren't directly blocking a budsite, I try to leave them alone. I do leave a few of the upper ones here and there, usually only the smaller ones, or the ones directly from budsites.

Constantly revising my strategies, though. Always open to suggestions!

I have an odd pattern. I leave a lot of the outside ones, so yeah I get that weird skirt of fan leaves on the lower-outside.

On the inside, I strip a lot, but if they aren't directly blocking a budsite, I try to leave them alone. I do leave a few of the upper ones here and there, usually only the smaller ones, or the ones directly from budsites.

Constantly revising my strategies, though. Always open to suggestions!
I like a good sound experiment!

Welcome to the jungle....

We got Chem 91 x Sour bubble

C91SB day26f - Copy.jpg
C91SB day26f (1) - Copy.jpg

My priorities are usually: potency, flavor/smell, and density; yield is not much of a consideration. That being said, this one is going to break some personal bests for yield/efficiency.

C91SB #1 and #2, day 39f
C91SB day39f - Copy.jpg

Skunky with a hint of old garbage

C91SB#1 day39f (3) - Copy.jpg
C91SB#1 day37f (3) - Copy.jpg
C91SB#1 day39f (1) - Copy.jpg

Strangely sweet and fruity, with a hint of rot and skunk

C91SB#2 day39f (3) - Copy.jpg
C91SB#2 day40f - Copy.jpg
C91SB#2 day37f - Copy.jpg

And, the hidden sibling, The Runt, #4. Quarter of the size/density of its siblings since veg.
Has the gnarliest smell. Strong rotting garbage and fruit with a hint of skunk

C91SB#4 day35f (1) - Copy.jpg

C91SB#4 day35f - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back