Reminder: Family Guy "Episode 420" on 4/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
Description:
After Brian gets thrown in the slammer for drug possession, he launches a campaign to legalize marijuana. Mayor West passes the law, and the whole town goes to pot on the “420″ episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, April 19 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-616) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Heard it could be subject to change actually. Hope it isnt yanked. Could be pretty entertaining.

That really cool because I love that show and havn't seen that episode. I also want to remind everyone about G4 tomarrow. They are showing Super High Me and Half Baked.

Well a quick opinion. It was hilarious and made a total mockery of the laws.
Song sung was a riot. And the part where Brian was arrested almost drew tears laughin.
I thought in the end it would bash the use. But stayed positive and made it seem that going against made you evil, greedy, and narrowminded.

"Ohhhh, a bag O'weed a bag O'weed, everything is better with a bag O'weed. You'll feel better when you plant a seed, cause everything is better with a baaaaaagg OOOOOOOOOOOOO'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Latest posts

Back