resin glands opaque !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokersmoke

Reaction score
hi all,
i am close to harvest with 3 northern lights beauties.
the dilema i have is that the resin glands under magnification are cloudy/opaque mostly but the hairs (pistols) are only about 30% ginger.
any advice because i dont want that window closing..:D

by the way they been flowering for 45 days which is normal for nlights i understand

Here are some good charts for you to take a look at to help you decied.Hope they help and keep it GREEN:hubba:

Hey Berserker -- I haven't seen that last image before, the one that looks black and white -- and I'd like to see what it says/shows. It doesn't contain a link to the larger image, though -- I can't make it bigger. Can you re-upload that one in a larger size?

Dada said:
Hey Berserker -- I haven't seen that last image before, the one that looks black and white -- and I'd like to see what it says/shows. It doesn't contain a link to the larger image, though -- I can't make it bigger. Can you re-upload that one in a larger size?
i gave it a try.hows that work for you?

thanks beserker
I'm just a bit hesitant because the pistols are mainly white.
think i'll give 3 days as pistols are changin now.

sounds good.Keep us posted on how it turns out for you.;)

i've harvested top half of 1 plant and dried and drying, problem is got a little bit of after taste, is this a flushing issue. only nutes used were pk 13/14 and when top half was harvested it had 4 days flush

pokersmoke said:
i've harvested top half of 1 plant and dried and drying, problem is got a little bit of after taste, is this a flushing issue. only nutes used were pk 13/14 and when top half was harvested it had 4 days flush

How did you dry and cure it?, Flushing is a myth IMO.
I just finished a WW grow with no flushing and the smoke is smooth and good.

pokersmoke said:
the hairs (pistols) are only about 30% ginger.
The pistils have nothing to do with it. You need to go with the trichs color. When you harvest with what percentage of clear/cloudy/amber trichs depends on what type of high you want from your plant.

If you're watching your pistils, you're looking at the wrong area.

pokersmoke said:
Curing your weed will change the taste completely.

growdude, i've been drying it in cupboard with vent but no outside light,has a bit of heat from hidden veg chamber.
not started curing as only first part of harvest drying but i believe sweet jars and airtight containers do the job.
any advice appreciated

Peace

Latest posts

Back