RIP Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters 50 is way to young Brother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosterMan

Who was that Guy
Reaction score
Poor Bastard
1648298982901.png

Taylor Hawkins, Foo Fighters’ Drummer, Dies at 50 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I can’t read the article and I wouldn’t pay NYT a penny for a cure for cancer.
anyone else get this crap constantly?
View attachment 291272
Opened for me , It's all over the web do a google search You may be a different web search if not in US Not sure , But yes I agree the pop ups and wanting a fee to read a story is Bulldunkle

Saw that yesterday. Unreal. I wonder how he died? Not trying to be Macabre just always curious.

RIP Taylor.

Saw that yesterday. Unreal. I wonder how he died? Not trying to be Macabre just always curious.

RIP Taylor.

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins.Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic)
  • Taylor Hawkins had 10 different drugs in his system when he died, Colombian investigators said.
  • The Foo Fighter drummer died at age 50 in Bogota, Colombia.
  • Colombian officials said a cause of death was yet to be determined.
Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins had 10 different drugs in his system when he died, Colombian investigators said.
A urine toxicology report found the presence of substances including opioids, marijuana, and antidepressants.
Officials said that a cause of death was yet to be determined, and it's not clear if drugs were a factor, the BBC reported.

Latest posts

Back