Risky Business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bud.uncle

As some of you already know ;)

My wife has left me and taken the Kids too..........:woohoo:

Trouble is......................

Just for 10 days........:doh:

So........................................................

What's a guy to do all alone on a Saturday in the back of nowhere in France................................:confused2:

Some good friends came up with a simple solution.................

A "RISK" Marathon........................

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(game)

Now I have never played Risk and can't for the life of me remember the last time I played any board game..........................:huh:

With nothing else planned I thought "what the hell"
The coffee table has been cleared............
Samples sourced.....................
Munchies bought.............

There is even a rumour that a bottle of

:stoned:"Cannabis Vodka" :stoned:

Will be present..........................

Let the games begin.............:rolleyes:

risky-business-014.jpg

00010.jpg

risk.jpg

DSC03886.JPG

DSC03887.JPG

DSC03888.JPG

hey,bud.uncle,i envy you.i love France.its been yrs since i was there and its a beautiful culture there and the people are so friendly.
good luck on the game and the bad head this morning.

..."Risk".. IMO at least as strategic/tactical game as chess..and you actually get to 'conquer' the world, rather than just steal some pieces off a cheesy checkered board..;)

andy52 said:
hey,bud.uncle,i envy you.i love France.its been yrs since i was there and its a beautiful culture there and the people are so friendly.
good luck on the game and the bad head this morning.

Thanks Andy :aok:

Hick said:
..."Risk".. IMO at least as strategic/tactical game as chess..and you actually get to 'conquer' the world, rather than just steal some pieces off a cheesy checkered board..;)

;)

Any hints or tips Hick.........................:confused2:

sandwiches-sl-1017333-x.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
have fun :48:

gona try

UKG.............................:p

and errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm

pass it back already....................;)

risk.jpg

very interesting, me and 3 friends ended up playing a game of risk last night, before you know it the sun is coming up

always a good time

and i won :)

Quick update.................................

Game well under way........................:p

Time for a quick food break soon............................:D

Total World Domination

before sunrise..................:hubba:

dr_evil.jpg

we did not play world domination, ours is a newer version and has several different plays with differant objectives

im not sure if the older versions are the same

last night it was obtain 3 objectives and obviously still hold your capital

Risk -Reinvented is an updated version of the classic board game of world conquest. It offers faster gameplay as well as three different ways to play Risk: Basic Training, Command Room, and World Conquest. Basic Training is not about global domination, with your goal instead being to complete three specific objectives. Command Room is a level up with the goal being to complete three objectives, and to also be in control of your capital. World Conquest is just that - seize and control every inch of land on the planet! Completing objectives yields rewards such as additional troops and control of enemy capitals. Risk -Reinvented also has an updated map and updated playing pieces.

653569326953_big.jpg

That's cool, I didn't know they remade Risk. I used to love playing that game. How's world domination coming bud.uncle?

Well,
Me and my son got together last night and played some Fallout 3 .
But I got a Christmas gift coming for him, I ordered Dark Space. If you find that your bored again maybe give that game a chance, Oh, and don't forget to turn down the lights a little. hehe

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

mal_crane said:
That's cool, I didn't know they remade Risk. I used to love playing that game. How's world domination coming bud.uncle?

Damn n Blast:p

While holding Asia....................
amassing troops..........
I dropped Europe to Purple

Purple won by taking Europe

My Primary mission was to take out Purple :eek:

Time for some more Cannabis Vodka before the next game...............:hubba:

dr-evil-3.jpg

You are a better man than me. My ex-fiance let me without adult supervision for a week once. Took me all of two days to remember why I wanted to get married. I did not have productive uses of free time.

4 games with four players in 13 hours, ish........................:eek:

Time for bed............................

2nd pic home-made cannabis Vodka...................:hubba:

DSC03891.JPG

DSC03892.JPG

DSC03893.JPG

allways get a hold of austrailia........so hard for someone to establish a beachhead there :hubba: :D

Latest posts

Back