Roller coasters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I have never ridden a roller coaster stoned. I would need a small borosilicate vaporizer at a park so I could ride each coaster non-stoned, vape, and repeat the process stoned. Ones I haven't ridden but desperately need to ride are Top Thrill Dragster, my homey Goliath, Millennium Force, with its beautiful blue track and silver beams, and Kingda Ka, the profile of which resembles a fat dude with an erection getting a suntan.

TopThrillDragster.jpg

Goliathfirstdrop.jpg

MillenniumForceatnight.jpg

KingdaKa.jpg

Rode them all I could this here canadas wonderland reckon the last time I gots to visit the Bat and that there stand up roller coaster be hot then but rode them all the same aint to scarein this bushman I stand cliffs higher with no safty bars ;)

BWD

Canada's Wonderland has the world's second highest number of coasters, meaning that it is on my coaster hit list. The only park with more is Six Flags Magic Mountain, one of maybe ten things good here in Hell.

I go to Canada's Wonderland couple times a year its basically right here in T.O.
I rode their brand new roller coaster this summer called Leviathan, its pretty crazy behemoth is also awesome. here they are.

This is the new one Leviathan.

levi.jpeglevi2.jpeg
levi3.jpeg

This is the old new one Behemoth.

behe.jpegbehe2.jpeg
behe3.jpeg

I LOVE THEM..... Flying, drag racing, sprint track, road racing..... YES!!!

Love thrills, never BASE jumped but want to. I have climbed water and cell/ radio/ microwave towers for communications work.

Anything for a rush!

Cool thread!!

It is the only amusement park in the world with four roller coasters taller than 200 feet (61 m) – Magnum XL-200, Millennium Force, Wicked Twister, and Top Thrill Dragster

On a clear day I can see Canada;)

a world-record 72 rides, including 15 roller coasters making it the park with the third-most roller coasters in the world

me either I have been on two or three costers at magic mountain pretty fun but was not stoned, I bet if you eat some edibles right before you go in to the park and spend the day you know edibles last from 5-9 hours bet you'll have a blast.

I was ready to slice off heads when SFMM dismantled Log Jammer, and Full Throttle better be good. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Throttle_(roller_coaster) It has a 160' loop, so it has something going for it.

SFMM-_Full_Throttle_1.JPG

Six Flags Over Texas has some awesome coasters! While I love the big fast ones, my fav is still the mine train- one of the 1st coasters I ever went on. It's small, kinda slow, but has a nice ending. I think I'm just sentimental, lol. :)

SmokinMom said:
Six Flags Over Texas has some awesome coasters! While I love the big fast ones, my fav is still the mine train- one of the 1st coasters I ever went on. It's small, kinda slow, but has a nice ending. I think I'm just sentimental, lol. :)

when I was a kid we had a mine train at Six Flags over Ga.......... did you duck at the end?;) .......... There's not a roller coaster that they don't put up and take down I won't/haven't rode. After years of riden those wooden coasters I'm amazed how smooth the new era coasters are.

Been to Six Flags in Mass, and it was my first time on a coaster (I was 21 years old)

Did Superman first one ever. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Then did Flashback and Batman. I really loved roller coasters right out of the gate! They always scared me as a kid / teen.

Grower13 said:
when I was a kid we had a mine train at Six Flags over Ga.......... did you duck at the end?;) .

Yes....lolol. Now it's fun listening to the unsuspecting riders as the coaster takes that dive.... :D

SmokinMom said:

A tragedy happened last Friday at Six Flags Over Texas. A lady fell to her death while riding the Texas Giant roller coaster. :(. Absolutely horrible!!!!

hxxp://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=9180710

i wish Nürburgring will open the Ring racer after they worked on it 5 years.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back