Sacramento couple hides marijuana in sippy cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
You're a drug dealer. You have a baby. Where do you hide your stash?

Last Saturday night, Sacramento police arrested Beau Saunders, 29, and his girlfriend, Christa Austin, 27, on suspicion of selling drugs, according to ABC'S News 10/KXTV. The couple was pushing drugs and a baby stroller outside of a nightclub. A 1-year-old baby boy was in the stroller. Police discovered marijuana in a sippy cup and methamphetamine, cocaine, shrooms and more marijuana in a secret container in the baby's stroller, Sgt. Norm Leong told KXTV.

On Sunday night, Austin spoke to CBS13 from the Sacramento Country Jail and denied taking part in drug dealing. "They weren't mine, and neither did I know they were in the stroller," she told CBS. "My son is so important to me, and I'm a good mother and I don't do drugs around my son." Austin blames her boyfriend, who she told CBS was selling the narcotics when she went to the restroom. But she said she knew about the marijuana.

hXXp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/detail?entry_id=49524&tsp=1

genthumb.jpg

I guess Beau must have resisted arrest.

dirtyolsouth said:
A 1-year-old baby boy was in the stroller.

I'm a good mother and I don't do drugs around my son."

So where do you do the drugs?

More importantly.

Where is your child while you do these drugs out of sight?

:peace:

Not enough alistair, oh officer i didn't know about the carefully packaged meth, and individual packets of other drugs....but i knew about the pot, yeah right!

The sad thing is she will have that kid back within the year.

From the photo it looks like the cops might have beat up on the guy.

I sure hope that none of those individually wrapped packages leaked and left some residue behind or they are going to be in for a whole lot more than a resisting arrest and distribution charges.

Latest posts

Back