Salvia divinorum extraction and refinement tech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoney Bud said:
That's a fact dude. The negative issues I'm speaking of are the suicide thing, the violence thing and that type of negative. People with those problems should never do acid. It's like asking for life to kick your ass.

On the other hand, people who are just basically really good people inside, are absolutly the best to trip with. Man, I've had some great times that way.

Damn I miss that.

Nice thing about Salvia divinorum or its active principal salvinorin is that the experience is over after 10-20 minutes except for a reduction to fine motor control which lasts for about 2 hours. This substance can be strongly inebriating for 30 minutes but the actual experience, if you are going to have a vision lasts just a few minutes for me, 5 to 7 minutes max but the strong effect to motor control can last for 20 to 30 minutes when I use it.

My mind is never clouded by the use of Salvia divinorum, always just as sharp as normal, but it will cause one to feel like that have had too much alcohol for a few minutes after use so it is best not to walk for awhile. Individuals new to Salvia should probably have a sitter with them when using it, about 5 percent of the people who use too much end up frightened by the intensity of the effects and want to run away, but can't and could end up hurting themselves. This is only 5 percent of the ones who use too much so not as common as it might sound because it is very difficult to get too much if smoking 6x enhanced leaf, at least, in my case because I can't hold the smoke from too much 6x leaf making it nearly impossible for me to get too much.

However, when trying to smoke higher concentrated extracts such as 10X it is easy to get too much, so if starting out be careful when using something that strong and be sure to have a sitter when new to it.

angels trumpets are where its at....my next door neighboor used to have a fat garden of them...and once in a while I would eat about 8 leaves and venture off into la la land for half a day

That fellow was one crazy guy then, making tea out of trumpet angel and cutting his parts off. Scary.

Dusenostachys said:
That fellow was one crazy guy then, making tea out of trumpet angel and cutting his parts off. Scary.

Hey blame it on the drug if you want, but the dude had issues before he took it. guaranteed. If I had problems with my sexuality and my tongue trippin would not be the best idea.

Me and a buddy got 2 hits of acid from his highs dealer(He bought them both and let me have one of them for nothing, not sire what he paid) and each took one. We both had a great trip for over 12 hours and then I slept for the same amount of time. Acid is WAY better than salvia and much less nauseating than shrooms which i did for many years. I would recommend it to anyone that can get it from a reliable source/chemist and do it in a safe atmosphere and doesn't have any current emotional issues.

Latest posts

Back