Salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not yet. But I plan on buying some online very soon. Theres a website where you can buy some in premade joints.

It's pretty crazy. Make sure you buy the fortified extract, a little more expensive, but worth it.

Does it really make you trip thoe? Also does it tast or look like bud at all?

No. It makes you trip out...but it only lasts for like 15 minutes. The higher the extract, the more intense the visuals become. It's crazy. Make sure you have a sitter with you when you try it.

I wouldn't reccomend the joints, because Salvia vaporizes at rather high temperatures, so use a torch lighter, and you'll trip harder. Another let down about it is that one bowl is enough for one person, it gets cashed after one hit. So, sharing bowls isn't an option. But 30 seconds later, you're tripping so hard you won't care.

is that stuff really that crazy...i always heard its not that good...but hey if it makes me trip im down

Im with dutch on this one 100% percent.

Haha, then go to your local head shop and buy some.

Watch out though, everytime I've done that **** it's completely blown my mind. I was laying down outside when I last did it, and I thought my head was growing out of the ground.

Latest posts

Back