Satori veg and harvest time ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
How long do u Satori growers veg and from switch 12/12 how many days till chop,
i want a 5-6' finished plant.

My satori takes a long time to sex...so i veg for 7-8 weeks. Then after flip I take at day 64 if the trichomes look like i want.

I have only run her once but I always veg from seed till they show sex and then flip.
I believe I took my Satori at 65 days and 70 days. Regardless of strain you need to check them trichomes with a pocket microscope to truly know where you stand.

This is my next strain to try. Everyone seems to like it for a Sativa choice. Good luck.

I find that most of mine are ready in 9 weeks.

Hackman, I just love Satori. I discovered it in 2007 looking for an up high when Joey Weed was out of his C99. I have had some in my closet ever since.

if u veg for 8wk, what height does yours finish at Rose ?

May I ask how many times did you top that plant? And, how far apart (in time) were the toppings?

Thanks

Satori can grow quite large, even with topping. I have 2 that have been in 12/12 since 4-20, so a bit over 2 weeks that are only about 32" from the top of the pot, but they are about as big around as they are tall and I didn't top or fim them. I am having trouble downloading pics from my camera to my computer and I don't know why (I hate Windows 8) otherwise I'd post a pic so you could get an idea. Once you get clones going, you can put into flowering any time you want and regulate the size much better that way. Putting them into 12/12 while they are smaller will keep them smaller.

i wish i knew for sure... I would guess, what i usually do is just top twice.

My Sativa will grow 1' to 2' after going 12/12. I start them very short. About 18".

Satori is not your normal Sativa. It has a 9-10 week flowering time and stays quite nice and bushy. She often gets these gigantic fan leaves in flowering--thicker like an indica and larger than your hand. Mine had almost an 8 week veg and only stretched about 6" going after 2 weeks in 12/12.

That was one reason I wanted to try it. Might be nice to have a manageable sativa for a change.

I'm having a hard time finding Satori seeds. Mandala seeds is not operating until later this year, according to their website.
Can anyone please suggest a reputable seed dealer in the UK?

Thanks. Do you think that's a reputable company?
Do seed resellers tend to have older seeds than the dealers who breed the seeds?

I don't think satori seeds have time to get old.

I just took 3 satori today, at 60 days from flip, clones... wonderful plants...

Would a heat bulb be good for vegetation stage and can i start 12 hour stage while still vegetation stage.

Would a heat bulb be good for vegetation stage and can i start 12 hour stage while still vegetation stage.

Heat bulb? You don't want to deprive your plants of light for 12 hours a day while in veg.

Latest posts

Back