Savory or Sweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savory or Sweet?

• Savory

• Sweet

Results are only viewable after voting.

the_riz

Reaction score
Well TBG got me thinkin..

His thread Fruit or Spice was a question about whether you prefered fruity or spicey jelly beans.. Well i know a hell of a lot of smokers, and all of them prefer either a savory or sweet snack when the munchies attack..

I prefer something savory, like a big-bag'o'chips or some kind of pizza, but i know a lot of people that'd rather eat some cake or some jello.. whats yours?

I voted savory, but it really depends on my mood. Last night I really got into a big ice cream sunday when I was baked... But most of the time, I like the savory snacks.

I gotta go with savory... For some reason I usually end up eating lasagna. im not really sure how that comes about lol

Savory. I ran outta food a few weeks back, was baked outta my mind, too high to walk to a supermarket and function, and didn't have cash to order a pizza. So, I made paste. Horseradish, a little mayo, steak sauce, marmite, worcestershire sauce, ketchup and mustard and ate it with a spoon. I know it sounds disgusting, and it was. It goes well on a burger, though, oddly enough. But you've gotta get the consistency right. It has to look pink, like McDonald's secret sauce of horrors.

So yeah, I like savory. It clearly doesn't even have to be food, just savory or spicy. That said, I did eat what was left of half a chocolate cake after my birthday recently ( I scraped every last piece of chocolate off the container... I mean every last molecule), so I guess in my case, it just comes down to what's around. If I have the munchies bad enough, there's no telling what I'll stoop to eating.;)

LOL a good stake is always good, just don't have the motivation to cook it when I've got the munchies. sometimes ill make some macaroni and cheese or maybe some left overs. Oh yea i almost forgot about chineese food....god i love chineese food.

peace out

Personally prefer savoury, but when I get that rumble in the gut from munchies, watch out, because nothing edible is safe in the house :D

Jim Bourbon said:
Savory. I ran outta food a few weeks back, was baked outta my mind, too high to walk to a supermarket and function, and didn't have cash to order a pizza. So, I made paste. Horseradish, a little mayo, steak sauce, marmite, worcestershire sauce, ketchup and mustard and ate it with a spoon. I know it sounds disgusting, and it was. It goes well on a burger, though, oddly enough. But you've gotta get the consistency right. It has to look pink, like McDonald's secret sauce of horrors.

So yeah, I like savory. It clearly doesn't even have to be food, just savory or spicy. That said, I did eat what was left of half a chocolate cake after my birthday recently ( I scraped every last piece of chocolate off the container... I mean every last molecule), so I guess in my case, it just comes down to what's around. If I have the munchies bad enough, there's no telling what I'll stoop to eating.;)

I got two words for you, Jim B... Top Ramen

I dont care how broke you ever are, you can always afford some ramen noodles. They are 5 for a dollar if you get them on sale and make quite a delicious stoner snack imo. A LOT better than that secret savory paste you concocted.

I highly recommend that you keep a stash of top ramen for those desperate times. I cringe at the thought of you eating that disgusting paste again...;)

Man when im high and have the munchies boy watch out i will eat anything in sight lol put a lock on that fridge cause here comes stick budzs to raid it lol but i would have to say that i would go with savory

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I got two words for you, Jim B... Top Ramen

I dont care how broke you ever are, you can always afford some ramen noodles. They are 5 for a dollar if you get them on sale and make quite a delicious stoner snack imo. A LOT better than that secret savory paste you concocted. I highly recommend that you keep a stash of top ramen for those desperate times.
Lol, yeah I suppose I should. I did almost as well the other day and went and bought two loaves of bread, 8 cans of tuna, 6 things of yogurt, a bag of chips, some spinach dip, and a bottle of power aid for a new gravity bong for $10. ;)

My munchies have been well covered for days and days now. :p

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I cringe at the thought of you eating that disgusting paste again...;)

Heheh, actually I chucked it last night as a matter of fact, so maybe that'll set your stomach at ease. ;)

Latest posts

Back