Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Sea of Green

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
5x6x8' room; 4x4 tray + (2) 6"x4' trays

I have recently combined my efforts in attempt to make thing easier on myself. So I am doing one room of all the same strain for my 4 patients plus myself.

30 Lemon Skunk x OG#18 's. All within 4x4" rockwool cubes set atop expansion slabs. Currently vegging at 2 feet tall, they have a few more days until the flip. They will reach 3 feet by 5 days and will be set on their 12/12 path to becoming 5-6 foot monsters. :D

This time i am going to try and keep some good progress pics and not just post the end result.

f108f7b5.jpg

ba7e8722.jpg

hollywood52

Reaction score
looking good kushman yh i try to only run 1 strain per res. can really tune in that way

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
Yea the SFV is a little more of a stretcher, plus the mom was behind on clonage material when i needed the clones so i took all i could from my lemon skunk x og mama...im gonna miss the SFV for a few months but i think ill get by. ;)

Sucks cause both of these strains DO grow good together using the same res...alas time did not permit.

:)

hollywood52

Reaction score
the way the cookie crumbles..i luv my og #18..im xcited to see wat the lemon skunk bring to the table

nugatronica

Reaction score
Dude looks awesome update whenever you can you must be busy!
ONE LOVE

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
This room finished and I didnt even get a finished picture :( I actually had some root rot and this was the last time I did a wool on wool grow in a 5 time daily ebb n flow.

Sorry guys

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
sorry to here about your root rot but i will be here watching

Latest posts