Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
I have found 3 or 4 seeds in my outdoor from last year but only 3 or 4 in 2 lbs I have started an indoor grow (which i have first pics from and will post later), I have germinated one just for the heck of it, I am wondering if their is an above average chance this will be a female, I left the plants until maturity so if they were pollenated i think they would have been very seedy, I started from clones too so I didn't miss a male out their, there is however a commercial hemp farm within 5 miles of where i grew, could this be a factor. I don't know anything about "hermies" so I don't know it this is possible and whether that's good or bad if it is. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks Tom
p.s I have pics of my room and first babies will post later (nothing fancy but it's awesome to me for a first timer as I'm sure it is for everyone at first), that nasty thing called work is beckoning me right now, cheers

amnd:
I saw the post from earlier today after writing this sorry for the newbie repeat question in less then 24 hrs, comments would still be appreciated. Yes I'll read more FIRST next time

Never know about a seed if it a male or female just Hope for the Best..

Hemp farm down the road ? WOW that be Kool to have that growing in the back yard and some real smoke next to it to help cover ur grow.. Might not get busted to easyly...

Get some Pix of that Hemp farm.. If it alright with the Mods..

Latest posts

Back