Sickening News: Tallahassee Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that in news, jeez, leos mocking that college grad girl is criminal!! that is sooo WRONG! shes smart, on way to have job, she knew what to do.. thats when I mourn and bow my head down and say this to myself " I gotta teach my children to do right things with me and not deal with others!!" just like I told my family members, just please ask me for some, not ask others for some!

no, 20/20 didnt!!! I checked out, they didnt!! omg leos keep their faces low and avoid at all cost to think they are bad.... oh god... i have a baby girl, im scared for her! over little drug bust... this girl died over a little bust! god..

that it, that it.. im getting that video and upload to youtube I will get yall the tinyurl to check it out mafoo youtube is strong as 20/20 for all i do cares!

cuy103 said:
Did the 20/20 story already air?

Truly sad and very upsetting. I cant believe they set her up to buy $13,000 worth of cocaine and Ecstasy. And then wanted her to buy a handgun. OMG!!! She was as good as dead before she got there. And these cops..... man I'm done. This story has truly pissed me off beyond belief.

Tater said:
Thats not a tragedy, its unfortunate and wrong but not a tragedy. Save that word for things like earthquakes and genocide.

True.

Stuff like this happens alot. That story just got shown.
Thousands of others never get heard or shown.

The world is a tad bit over populated anyway.:holysheep:

Pretty sad we have these IDIOTS running this country, this happens over a friggin plant. Sad, very very sad.

Latest posts

Back