Sickening News: Tallahassee Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the post.

Did the 20/20 story already air?

Snuggles, very well said. I would have to agree with you. I think what saddens :( me most about this whole situation,is that we as a society can not and will not for the most part , stick together to correct the problem. we all are too busy and pre -occupied our selves in just trying to survive in this rat race, we have created. it is a trajedy that we as a society can no longer stick together long enough or stay commited long enough to correct these injustices. so many people today voice there opinions about a lot of things but few have the fortitude to really commit to changing these things that are wrong. thats a the true tragedy, what if our ancestors could not of stuck together 100's of years ago there would be no America. our biggest problem in fixing these issues today, is that we seem to be unable to come and stick together as a whole; to over come such injustices and untill we do these things will continue to happen. :mad:

Those who cannot stick together to protect what is Right and Just, will most surely fall alone.

All of the events leading up to her death are a complete tragedy, but I will also say that when you choose to become a snitch you take your life into your hands. She was an adult,and she made the choice to not except her punishment, and instead turned informant. I shed no tears for snitches

Here is the 20/20 story

abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5454035"]abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5454035

SFC said:
All of the events leading up to her death are a complete tragedy, but I will also say that when you choose to become a snitch you take your life into your hands. She was an adult,and she made the choice to not except her punishment, and instead turned informant. I shed no tears for snitches

That could be. But cops can also interrogate and bully and get neive folks to do just as they say. She may have been an adult, but she perhaps hadnt had to face many of lifes tough lessons just yet.

SmokinMom said:
That could be. But cops can also interrogate and bully and get neive folks to do just as they say. She may have been an adult, but she perhaps hadnt had to face many of lifes tough lessons just yet.
They do this to women(no offense, men too) all the time. Scare them into telling. I remeber when I was younger...anytime I got pulled over and a girl was in the car they would pull her off to the side and start lying and trying to scare them to tell about something. Cops are lazy...informants do 90% of their job.

the law enforcement in america tries to scare the hell out of people and keep them in the dark about their rights...they tried to do it to me.did'nt work.they did manage to do it to a girl i know i louisiana and damn near got her killed too.i may smoke alot of pot but i'm not to stoned to see that we as american citizens need to do something about the butt holes that hold this sort of facist power over us........so some one shake me up and point me at em'...and i have to say that the word tragic fits this thread by deffinition

SmokinMom said:

Couldn't have said it better.

I hate rats and snitches but I have been arrested before and it is intimidating and they do lie...you best believe it. Also if you watch the video listen to what the Florida state Prosecutor type says...here she was never even charged with anything. Plus let's all face you and I know the War on Drugs is more than just a failure it's a problem. Good people believe what the status quo feeds them, meanwhile the real injustice and evil is the people in charge and enforcing the Drug War laws. I know someone is going to say it's LEO's job, but if they know what they are doing is wrong maybe they should say something or find another job. Using fellow citizens and human beings for ones gain is not nice even if it is part of the job, stand up and say something or like I said find new work one that allows you to sleep at night. I've said it before and I will say it again if you can take advantage of another human being, cause them harm or help perpetuate "damage" to others and still look at yourself in the mirror every morning you have a problem. I know cops have jobs, but they should stop being robots, I mean if they outlawed oak trees tomorrow a lot of cops would enforce that law cause someone said so and "it's my job"...it's sick. The Drug War is not justice, it's abuse of the system. The Drug War is responsible for all the violence and crime that comes with it, the Drug War hurts everyone I guess why they chose the word WAR to begin with, if you have a war you need an enemy (not drugs but citizens) and some weapons (LEO) and their is going to be a mess. They need more crime to justify job security and revenue, in reality violence is their business without it they seem unneeded and we would have a safer society. I mean look at gangs and what they have become since the war started...they are big time and no longer controllable, they should have been more cautious about what they wished for in my eyes, they created a MESS for you and I and our loved ones and try and dress it up nice for us.

And the interviewer did a great job, I'm sure the police shief is usually the one asking those questions...

He had the chief look like one of us "criminals"...

"that's not what I asked" "answer the question" LOL brilliant

Just another case of the man holding us down. This story shouldn't go awat, not until The police make things right with her family. A tragady!!

war on drugs is doing more bad than good...

ive been seeing this preview for a show "vice cops"
does anyone think this is stupid besides me? heres cops, raiding houses and arresting people for there vices.. as if having the vice isnt bad enough they gotta smash your door in with guns drawn and take you to jail for it.. and now the cops who do it get a tv show to glorify them... now lets take these cops and try to make them tv stars???? is it just me or does that seam extreamly dumb... making entertainment out of ruining peoples lives and making cops tv stars... god whats wrong with this country..

Lesson to be learnd from this... NEVER turn CI to cover your own ***.. it will get you in the long run..

WOW this video is crazy.. they gave her 13 grand and said make tha deal here... thats it.. they should be locked up for that.. rediculous

does anyone think this is stupid besides me?
I do. Gives them a reason to be bigger jerks to show they are "the good guys". Imo, cops are the biggest and worst gang in the US.

bombbudpuffa said:
I do. Gives them a reason to be bigger jerks to show they are "the good guys". Imo, cops are the biggest and worst gang in the US.
most law enforcment anyway. i have a few friend cops that don't smoke but still hang out while i do and could'nt care less that i grow my own squeef,but yeah most of them suck

This is so sad. The government is making war on its own citizens

Palafox

Im sorry to here her die for petty crimes, florida is a ***** with mj laws trust me i stay there

Latest posts

Back