SIN INC'S Marijuana-seeds.nl.Premium Seeds Mix and eastwest delight grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more pics

130226_0012_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0011_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0010_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0009_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0008_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0006_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0003_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0002_1000x1000.jpg

lookin good. i run the lucas with my hydro setup. i dont use a lot of grow. only from like 2-3 weeks during veg.

hey Sin inc, nice grow. I bought FloraDuo part A and B and then I noticed the FloraMicro has higher levels of calcium and all the other micro nutes but it didnt contain any magnesium. So I use Micro and bloom and only a tiny bit of the grow and only because it has magnesium.
Which GH nutes did you buy?

my mutation she is huge guys . she has all types of things going on with her. she has a flat stem half way up the stem. she has two brances growing out of one of the nodes and her leaves are alil off to.
i think i will save her and hope i get a good male from the ata tundra so i can breed her. oh she is ewd#2 Indica side. my ewd#1 have to much sativa in them . and with the ata tundra's being 100 indica breedinh them with each other should help so. i am still looking for a short floweirg very powerful 100%sativa to breed with my esd#2 so i can have a indica version and a sativa version . i was looking a ace seeds for this i was thinking i would get the ace mix and grow them pick the best one and then breed it with ewd#2.
here is what i hope to get hxxp://www.alibongo.co.uk/catalog/seeds-orient-express-regular-cannabis-seeds-p-3684.html?oscsid=342bc5467a4be22f104f6d661c1d092b

130226_0050_1000x1000.jpg

2013-02-15-00-09-47_photo_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0049_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0046_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0045_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0042_1000x1000.jpg

130226_0027_1000x1000.jpg

130301_0007_1000x1000.jpg

i run...
4ml per liter bloom
2ml per liter micro
1/2ml per liter calmg (when needed)

that puts you at 900-1000ppm depending on how accurate you are with your measurements. leaves you with enough wiggle space to add calmg and ph up/down. which will all raise the ppms as well. i really like jungle juice, no buffer period. you put the nutes in, soon as they are mixed properly, the ph automatically hits 5.8-6 ph. now that i think about it jungle juice is buffered for hydro ur gonna need ph up.

miami28cobra said:
hey Sin inc, nice grow. I bought FloraDuo part A and B and then I noticed the FloraMicro has higher levels of calcium and all the other micro nutes but it didnt contain any magnesium. So I use Micro and bloom and only a tiny bit of the grow and only because it has magnesium.
Which GH nutes did you buy?
flora 3 part i really like it works for me. but i have just got ad jungle jucie same thing just 5.00 dollars cheaper

ShOrTbUs said:
i run...
4ml per liter bloom
2ml per liter micro
1/2ml per liter calmg (when needed)

that puts you at 900-1000ppm depending on how accurate you are with your measurements. leaves you with enough wiggle space to add calmg and ph up/down. which will all raise the ppms as well. i really like jungle juice, no buffer period. you put the nutes in, soon as they are mixed properly, the ph automatically hits 5.8-6 ph. now that i think about it jungle juice is buffered for hydro ur gonna need ph up.

well i have been using gh 3part . ram out so i got the 3part jungle jucie same thing when reading the bottle . hey short you do know i run soiless mix right..... how would you do it in soil

if its soiless then i guess your all good. i've used the jungle juice in dwc and aero grows. as for a soil grow, i was under the impression that the plants prefer 6.4-6.8. rather then 5.8-6.2.

everything i grow in soil is organic

ok so i had to make some tuff chioce's and the last week are so . i have killed two flowering plants they were revegs anyway. also killed all but one of my ewd#2's to make room for the ata tundra's i plan on breeding. so as of right now i have 4 ewd#1's flowering. i have 8 out ten ata tundra's 2 weeks into veg. i also have a ewd#1 indica side mutation that i just love the way she grow so i have kept her in veg so i can breed her with an good ata tundra. well she getting big as all hell so i took six clones from her and transplanted from a one gallon grow bag to a three gallon grow bag. she will be in veg for about two more weeks to recover from the transplant and the taking of clones. then she go's into flower. i wonder if i should wait that long she will be huge with the 3 gallon grow bag. i mean my ewd#1's are in gallon bags and there like 2 feet tall . i will update with pics later . should i start the ata tundra's in thier own grow journal . oh she is the last pic's i posted

so everything is going good. the ladys are about 4 weeks in . i did a flush to prepare for the next four weeks or more. i checked my run off and it was in the low 5's so i flushed with un phed water. my un ph water is around 7-8 so this should help rise the ph some as well as wash out most of the salt build up. will put up pics later

more pics as you can see in the pics , the different's between sides of ewd#1. the sativa side pic #2. and the one i call indcia mutation on pic #4 (this post) (and pic #3 above post)also thiers a third you can see her in the pics above she does only get half the size as the plant in pic#1 (this post) plus she really seams to be more on far side of the sativa blood line. she's 4 weeks old (pic#1 on the post above) she grows a 6in are more main cola with many side branches also ahe has thinner and smaller leaves. it week four and she still has fluffy buds and still not much thc on her yet shes just starting to put out the good stuff. she will go ten weeks or more. and to thoses of you who things you cool a 400 watt hps and a groww box with muffin fans. well here the proof llok at the temp on pic #1 running five 12 volt muffins fans two on the cooltubd. one for intake and one for outtake of the cooltube so thats three on the cooltube. one for outtake and one for intake. some time temps will climb up to 80's but thats will the house heater is on full blast. underfunded growers !

IMG_20130317_034521_1000x1000.jpg

IMG_20130317_034528_1000x1000.jpg

IMG_20130317_034351_1000x1000.jpg

IMG_20130317_034310_1000x1000.jpg

well my friends because of a busted sewer pipe had to call the landlord. and it took two days for them ti fix the pipe. so i hide my grow. lighting got messed with really bad and for the first time i have herime's. 2 of the 2foot plants 5weeks into flower now show herime. they was cut and trimed then hung. still have 2 ewd#1 and i just put my ewd#1 indica mutation into flower so i hope i well not see any more hermie's

Yual travellin some rough trail pilgrem I be hopein yual find trail better suited soon. And be sayin little prayer fur ya that the rest be what ya need friend. Man thats rough.

BWD

hey thanks big bro bwd seams like your the only one that talks to me these days i guess i must come off wrong. but yea landlord came by had to put up the girls. thought he was finished but nope came back again the next day. his fix did not work so he had to comeback again . so thats three days of messed up 12/12 and boom had to cut the herimes didn't want any pollen in the grow box. so iam now left with three lady's left. i wonder if you can take cuttings when your so far into flower.

Sin inc said:
hey thanks big bro bwd seams like your the only one that talks to me these days i guess i must come off wrong. but yea landlord came by had to put up the girls. thought he was finished but nope came back again the next day. his fix did not work so he had to comeback again . so thats three days of messed up 12/12 and boom had to cut the herimes didn't want any pollen in the grow box. so iam now left with three lady's left. i wonder if you can take cuttings when your so far into flower.

Reckon it be quiet to my trails here too pilgrem. Folks either way doin other things or I too have rubbed folk the wrong ways, oh well what yual goin to do folk either likes ya or they dont as long as we be true to self then dont matter what others be thinkin of ya pilgrem. I think its just been quiet and folks doin other stuff cause community by the fire be might cold in the ambers but thinkin its just other things happinin on others trails be keepin them busy.

As fur cuttins this late dont reckon I knows bout it cause I dont clone tried it back when I was first grower but screwd it up so I dont do what I cant do. Good luck hope the rest fill yur pouch fine partner ;)

BWD

ok guys so not much has happen. the clones of the ewd#1 indica mutation has just came out the cloner. the flowering plants that didnt herime on me are just getting back to growing reg.the mother ewd#1 indica mutation has been in flower for about a week and i must say she is really getting wide. her internodes are very short. we will have to see what the clones planing on breeding my best male ata tundras with one of my clone. and i plan to breed ata x ata so i will have some seeds to find the good one.

2013-03-31-01-31-20_deco_1000x1000.jpg

2013-03-31-01-34-03_deco_1000x1000.jpg

i just got caught up, :48: everything is looking good. sorry about the pipe, herms suck!

i been slacking on checking on all my subscribed threads lately. been really busy in the garden

Latest posts

Back