size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoobie

Reaction score
How tall should white widow and williams wonder be at one week old

An inch-and-a-half up to falling-over-in-the-pot, depending on light.

Wish for the short side.

thanks penhead, they are 1 inch, but looking good, good color and hairy little stocks. Think will catch up?

i'm sure they're fine.. seedlings take longer than a clone IME

really 2 7/16 inch at one week. what am i doing wrong?

legalize_freedom said:

legalize you nailed it

in my copy of the white widow growers guide(comes with the seeds), on page 13, second chapter, line 5, it reads "at one week the white widow should be no more or no less than, but exactly 2 7/16 inches"
not sure about williams wonder

its a soil grow, germed first , planted the germed seed one week ago

I am soo sick of this size thing you peopl.......oh your talking about your plant..oops. Brother just sit back and relax. As long as your taking care of buisness your future lady will do her thing.

in my copy of the white widow growers guide(comes with the seeds), on page 13, second chapter, line 5, it reads "at one week the white widow should be no more or no less than, but exactly 2 7/16 inches"
not sure about williams wonder

omg emuman, :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :48: :fly: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... tooooo funny.

good luck with the little ones todoobie. good choices for growing.

the chef said:
I am soo sick of this size thing you peopl.......oh your talking about your plant..oops. Brother just sit back and relax. As long as your taking care of buisness your future lady will do her thing.

It ain't the size of the pencil--it's how you sign your name.:hubba:

You have asked a question that has no real answer. Different plants will grow differently. I have a Satori and a Speed Queen that I germed at the same time. The Satori is 3 times the size of the SQ. You can even get differences like this with the same strain. If the plant is healthy that is all that matters.

Latest posts

Back