Snapped main branch at base by stalk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
look in my grow journal its all described in the last post. i just tapped it up with scotch tape. got it wet made sure it was touching completely. any help or info would be great. this is quite depressing to have my best girl damaged like that, and its my fault. so if u can lend a word or two that'd be greatly appreciated

KT

my journal
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15415&page=4

bumping this so u guys can get a chance to see it at least. i kinda figured that would be the only thing i could do besides hope for the best

I taped up a tomato stalk like that with paper bandage tape. That was months ago and it healed fine. I don't think scotch tape would be up to the job though; it may not stay on

not clear scotch tape, like the papery kind masking tape. so it will stick and hold moisture too. the branch doesn't seem to showing any signs of stress yet. but then again the plants are sleeping right now. so i guess we'll see tomorrow.

:( Kt, sounds like you've done all you can do. Time will tell if it's going to heal, but remember, whatever happens, you still have the others so don't stress out too much, it's NOT a total loss. :)

i've done the same thing , hold it where it should be and then stake it and wrap strips of a t shirt over it so the stem can breathand with the preasure from the bandage of shirt and the stakes holding the wieght it should be fine , some old school books even say that doing this on purpose cvan boost yield

shadow1075 said:
i've done the same thing , hold it where it should be and then stake it and wrap strips of a t shirt over it so the stem can breathand with the preasure from the bandage of shirt and the stakes holding the wieght it should be fine , some old school books even say that doing this on purpose cvan boost yield
I heard the same thing great info shadow good luck Ktown hope it heals well bro

Latest posts

Back