So, what else do you do for fun. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bubba
View attachment 299885

My Poly thinks it her spot. NOT!!!
I have one of those Cleo and troublemaker
1654893064554.jpeg

Here’s a Korg B1 with a Salas design selector / volume. Love this thing. It’s in the living room setup for casual listening. For those interested the object a the top center of the green circuit board is a low voltage vacuum tube recently designed and build by musical instrument company Korg. It's a genuine triode! That's what makes this design cool. Beside how it sounds to me I mean.
View attachment 299824View attachment 299826
The Korg injects some serious 2nd order distortion spectra. Just learning REW and Focusrite unit to alter balance between 2nd and third order. Me? And you if you like that tube sound,likely enjoy dominate second order spectra.
Bubba

Yes. Yes it does, according to my friend....
Under 50 degs they stop requiring food , and when it gets below 32degs they just go almost dormant.
I install a heater that melts a hole in the ice that always ammonia gas to escape and in spring they become active and start eating at 50-55 degs water temp.

I've got the folded waiting to be built. I was one of the prototype builders with Teabag, etc. for the DCB1, that was a while ago. . .
Yes, I've seen you around in the Pass area.
I do most of this stuff in the winter when I cannot get outside to garden. Friday evening smoke and beer listening sessions are not to be missed any time of the year though!!!
I helped him with the M2 boards as well. The ultra version of the folded is well worth building. I will have to switch back to be sure, but I think I like it better than the Pearl 2, and that is saying something.

Under 50 degs they stop requiring food , and when it gets below 32degs they just go almost dormant.
I install a heater that melts a hole in the ice that always ammonia gas to escape and in spring they become active and start eating at 50-55 degs water temp.
I see, so the water never freezes completely solid, heater and so forth. I get it.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back