some of my outdoor action!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Took some pictures of my outdoor plants today and wanted to share them with you all. Pics 1-5 are a ChemDog clone that I had in a ten gallon dirt bag until our MVP Nouvellechef set me straight and told me to put it in the ground or a bigger container. I am so glad I listened to him!! Pics 6&7 are the Early Skunk that I moved from a 15 gallon smart pot to a 25 gallon dirt bag. Pic 8 is a Guerrilla Gusto in a 15 gallon smart pot that is seriously in need of water. Yeah growing outside in small fabric pots was not one of my best ideas, they need watering way too often. Pics 9-10 are Skunk 47 in 10 gallon dirt bags. And last but not least is another Guerilla Gusto in a homeade raised bed that holds about 40-50 gallons of dirt. Thanks for checking out my plants. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp3LAcS0.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpQcLnFT.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphptEfNPY.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpUeYH5U.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpV5FRlu.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpB9VFD2.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpVZF1AX.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpvZfOvr.jpg Sorry about the sideways picture.

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp2BJlLY.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpdutSCs.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp5j5wRT.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpcHVWUX.jpg

Sorry could only get 12 pics on the post. Here are the last two pics.varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpU2FtVS.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpkIQBmj.jpg

well blended in plants....Mojo for a great finish

take care and be safe

Got your scissors ready? Get some reading glasses? Got buds to trim and more to trim and more to trim coming your way!

Excellent garden there, good job!

Thanks Oldsman. 4u that makes me sleep a little easier, I always worry this time of year. Thanks tcbud, yeah the wife and i will have our hands full.

Looking real nice:aok:

have fun trimming those bushes.

Wow those look great!! Your going to get some serious bud off :holysheep: those.

Thanks Pc and MH. I can't wait to see them with buds sticking out all over them. I have grown out the ChemDog indoors and the smoke is excellent, can't wait to see how it does outside. I will post some more pics in a few weeks.

id sure like to see pics of final just before chop,,, those are soon to be wicked big tree's good luck hope the weather stays good for ya

I will post some pics in the middle of flowering and just before she gets chopped. Thanks Lobstah, I hope there isn't a lot of fall rains this year there has been almost none this summer. Gotta rain some time, hopefully it will wait until after I harvest.

Latest posts

Back