some of your best deals....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleshstain

Reaction score
i've noticed people from everywhere seem to score a good deal on equipment or fertilizers once in a while.... i was just curious what some of the best deals our members have scored were....

i got my 600W digital ballast, SolarMax bulb, and all cords/sockets for $50 used....

i also recently scored 4 bottles of the Bio Nova PK 13/14 that i use for $20....

so let's hear it.... what are some of the best deals you've gotten?

2 bags of FFOF soil for $27 + tax. Usually it costs between $18-$23 a bag in these parts.

fleshstain said:
i've noticed people from everywhere seem to score a good deal on equipment or fertilizers once in a while.... i was just curious what some of the best deals our members have scored were....

i got my 600W digital ballast, SolarMax bulb, and all cords/sockets for $50 used....

i also recently scored 4 bottles of the Bio Nova PK 13/14 that i use for $20....

so let's hear it.... what are some of the best deals you've gotten?
i once found 4 400w hps lamps with bulbs in an disused factory just wide open it was with most of the outside walls missing:eek:

I scored my 1000HPS cool tube digital ballast ..and large Mountain carbon scrubber ..and books ..craigslist $300.00 ...Kid got 6 weeks in flower and freaked and sold fast..lol...said he couldt get the nieghbors from smelling..:aok:

take care and grow safe:bolt::bong:

Yo F.S...

I paid $100.00 ea. for my 1000w ballasts from Craigslist..work perfectly..

I kick myself every time I look on Craigslist and see "brand new..in box 12" in line Vortex Fan"...for $100...aaargh..

I paid 250 for one of my 8"....

cmd420 said:
Yo F.S...

I paid $100.00 ea. for my 1000w ballasts from Craigslist..work perfectly..

I kick myself every time I look on Craigslist and see "brand new..in box 12" in line Vortex Fan"...for $100...aaargh..

I paid 250 for one of my 8"....
:hitchair:

I got 2 free brand new 400w MH from my job, because when they changed out the bulbs, they ordered 2 too many...I told my boss I had the same lights in my folks barn, and he said do you want them.

and I got my 600 watt hps a/c reflector, and balast, with a brand new eye hortilux bulb for 115 plus shipping from ebay...the light and balast was used with a used bulb, and a new one in the box

Oh yeah and all these free nutes and supplements from GH today Organic line freebies

I had to edit this they were just the bulbs I got for free from my work...not the whole light.

i forgot to add the deal i got on my Power Cloner.... a guy bought it on a Tuesday and returned it that Friday saying he couldn't figure it out.... and he lost the plug the for the power cord/air line....

my buddy sold me the cloner for $75 and i had to get a $2 tub stopper from HD to replace the missing plug....

5 600 digitals, 10 solarmax bulbs, adjust-a-wing reflectors, delonghi ac unit with remote radiator, two rolls of panda paper, hundreds of plants, canna a-b 5gal, wall mount fans, two 8" cans, plus tools.

Free, just needed to work for it.

Latest posts

Back