Sons of Anarchy eh?...how about Breaking Bad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belowtheradar

Reaction score
Other than Jesse saying Yo all the time I absolutely love this show and feel it's a break and breath of fresh air from the **** being spewed out everywhere else. Very well done IMO. This show makes the desert's vastness and the ability to say out of sight really appealing lol. Anyone else looking forward to Season 3.

welcome to MP...:ciao:

2Dog got a SOA thread > over there. or was it < over there?...lol...

yeah , were fans...

Yeah bro Howdy! We already got a thread about this. And yeah I love SoA!!!!

Ya I noticed the SoA. This one is for a different show though :) Its on AMC called Breaking Bad. It, like SoA, is a cool concept and well put together thus the thread name. Anyways look it up on Google. AMC has a lot of recap episodes on their websites if you're interested. Happy Smoking.

im SO stoked for Breaking bad. I've only seen the first season, but it's already got me hooked. And I can't stop laughing whenever I hear 'Yo' now.

Breaking Bad is a work of art. As amazing as the first season is, the second season is even better. The writing, the directing, and the acting are all way above par. I have extremely high standards for something like this and let me just say, WOW. A brilliant work of art!!! Obviously it's extremely controversial subject matter but they don't glorify anything. Quite the opposite. I loved the acting Bryan Cranston did on 'Malcolm in the Middle' and Seinfeld but he's at the top of his game in this. Absolutely brilliant. As is the show!!!
Can't wait to see where season 3 can possibly take us..

yea, when is season 3 of breaking bad gonna start. def my favorite show amd ive been waiting for like a year for new episodes

I love breaking bad! hate tweakers...but this show is great, like Monkeybusiness said....a work of art!

Did anyone watch "Alice" mini-series on sci-fi, the first episode was on last night...a modern, more adult version, of alice in wonderland, slightly tweaked from the original....crazy...definately drug induced, or at the least inspired...it will be on again, and part 2 is on tonight...they suck the emotions out of humans, and that is the drug in wonderland...it drives their economy...CRAZY..Good

greenfriend said:
yea, when is season 3 of breaking bad gonna start. def my favorite show amd ive been waiting for like a year for new episodes

Last year they wrapped shooting in December and it premiered in March. They seem to be on that same general timeline.

I will check it out....the preimse sounds weird...but I love a good show! is it set in another universe?

2Dog said:
I will check it out....the preimse sounds weird...but I love a good show! is it set in another universe?

Filmed and set in Albuquerque, NM!
or did u mean the Alice in Wonderland?

oh I saw the first couple episodes of this I think...the dad from malcolm in the middle right? is he still alive I thought he was dying lol...

Sorry for throwing the Alice thing in here, just confused things didn't I? Yes Breaking bad has the dad from Molcolm in it.

The Alice show, if thats what you were asking about 2 Dog, takes place on earth, but she ends up in wonderland...based loosely on the childrens story, but way tripped out...more for adults, and definately drug related ...not really anything spectacular...I mean it's the sci fi ch....but it is pretty freaky...get all puffed up and watch it, I'm pretty sure they will show the first episode before they show the new one tonight, and then they will play them both all night long probably....again sorry for throwing this in this thread, it just came to mind when I was responding to the breaking bad post.

Latest posts

Back