Sour Diesel aka ECSD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
FINNALY I got it!!

I have been on the hunt for the Original Sour D for a while now.
I was finnaly gifted a few cuts from an old hippy,deadhead cat.
Last night, he came thru with a qp of the finished. Super Happy.

There is alot of "Sour D" floating around the clubs out here, but none has been what I call "the real". Slight taste, fair buzz, but not the Dank I have had before.
The herb he brought me is fantastic. Super sour,feuly taste, that has an aftertaste like no other. Hints of Kush taste.

Now, I admit, it doesn't look like much, but the smell is overwheling and the high is great. I will take some pics and post em up.

I also have a grow of the Sour D from the cuts he gave me. I just flipped the room into 12/12 5 days ago. I will start a Grow Journel on it. It is a 70 day strain.

Stay tuned!!

I have started my grow journel for the SD.

Here is a couple of pics of finished SD.

9.jpg

10.jpg

You are very lucky to have scored the cuttings! I am lucky enough
to have a friend who grows LOTS of it, and it is the genuine stuff.
An eighth in a sealed ziplock stunk my entire house up! And I think
it kinda tastes like Lemon Heads... Everyone I know asks me for the
cuttings all the time, and I have to say no... Deal is you gotta earn
these cuttings, and that takes a long time. Good luck with your new
treasure!

Those look mighty tastey!!! Just pass em on threw the computer, and i can let you know :) lol. Very nice man, enjoy it.

When you get the real diesel it is very obvious. It has its own stank smell that no ziplock could ever control.

Like Valium said, one bud will stink up a whole house.

Maine, you are so correct man. Whenever I open the Jar, it just stinks up the house.

I am also growing this strain, and WOW, it stinks BAD. Probably one of the stinliest strains I have dealt with.

I had my buddy deliver a sac of the diesel to me at work and it stunk up the whole kitchen in seconds!! Even the people that didnt smoke bud were like "Holy **** that stuff is dank"!!!! I had to go out back and hide the stuff because the smell was so strong. It only came around my area once but I would pay a pretty pennie to get my hands on some of the real Diesel.

I was able to get a few bowls of SD about a month ago and man you are not kidding I was praying to the smoke gods I didn't get pulled for something stupid on my trip back home (hour and half drive) my car reeked for about a day after it was out of the car. The smoke was awsome to say the least.
I've tried to find seeds on several seeds banks, but I guess there just not much out there for seeds.

The first time i smoked Sour D reminded me of the first time i smoked some dank weed. Was high for hours had a smile on my face that would not go away after the first four hits. The second time i smoked it i knew exactly what it was without asking my friend what it was we were smoking i took two hits and was like :hubba: this is some sour diesel isn't it?.... oh yea im starting to develop a palate! My good friend got some Sour P beans from attitude sounds like a good cross Sour D x HP13. Guess who's gonna be getting some clones when the time comes.:rolleyes:

smokeytimes said:
I was able to get a few bowls of SD about a month ago and man you are not kidding I was praying to the smoke gods I didn't get pulled for something stupid on my trip back home (hour and half drive) my car reeked for about a day after it was out of the car. The smoke was awsome to say the least.
I've tried to find seeds on several seeds banks, but I guess there just not much out there for seeds.

I noticed lately lots of seedbanks sold out. Is Blockhead ever coming back?

Thanks, they are chest height now, taking forever to get started.

They are twice as tall as their kin that are still outside, in the 5 gallons.

Latest posts

Back