starting new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ok, after my last failed attempt ive decided to start over. this time im not going to do it unprepaired tho. so if anyone can tell me how i can start out and have everything i need to start growing ((for as cheap as possible, im poor, my bad)). i just need to know what kind of lights, soil, and nutrients i should buy in advance so i can be sure that my plants grow up to be healthy *girls*. also a little bit of info on topping would be nice. i dont want to mess that up. im trying to grow small bushy plants. ANY info at all would be mucho appreciated. :cool:

SweetmadnesS said:
ok, after my last failed attempt ive decided to start over. this time im not going to do it unprepaired tho. so if anyone can tell me how i can start out and have everything i need to start growing ((for as cheap as possible, im poor, my bad)). i just need to know what kind of lights, soil, and nutrients i should buy in advance so i can be sure that my plants grow up to be healthy *girls*. also a little bit of info on topping would be nice. i dont want to mess that up. im trying to grow small bushy plants. ANY info at all would be mucho appreciated. :cool:
You want to go cheap,I understand,So check this out,Go to wal-mart and get yourself some CFL's(lights)and then pick yourself up some miracial Grow that feeds for 3 months.That way you wont have to give it NO NUTES until the third week of flowering.And just keep on picking up cfl's as your grow,grow's,That way you will have plenty of CFL's for flowering.Finally,When week 3 comes,make sure you get yourself some good nutes,This is where you will spend a little money,but by this time you can put alittle away for your nutes,Get Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom from Fox Farm.If you take care of your plants and keep the ph right,good ventalation,and a little green mojo,you will have a very nicr harvest,by doing just this^^^^^ Hope this helps and Keep it GREEN:hubba:

well, i didnt have ANY of the stuff i needed. my cuzin just started germinating seeds while we were baked because at the time it seemed like a good idea so i had to just sort of improvise when they sprouted. i used really bad lights, had really bad soil and no nutes or anything. oh, and i grew it out of a really large make up case that i cleaned out because i have no pots. and it turned out a dude. so this time im going to try and plant aleast three or four and hope i produce a female. so this time im want to be prepaired in advance for this.

Latest posts

Back