Stealth Setup w/ Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazz

D Great Conversationalist
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm not a newbie but this is my first real post...I have a converted amoire for a stealth setup that I'll nurture 4-6 ladies (blueberryX White Widow crossbreed). I'm using a 125w CFL at about 12,000 lumens. I'm using fox farm organic with a little perlite and worm casings as my medium. No nutes yet but I will be using foxfarm big blom and grow big for veg and budding. Here are pics of my progress at 10 days since germing. Am I missing anything? Just waiting on the MOJO TBG.

100_0090-1[1].JPG

100_0091-1[1].JPG

100_0094-1[1].JPG

100_0695.JPG

100_0696.JPG

100_0697.JPG

hey looking good man....I don't see a fan?..you get 12k lumes from that 125Watt? keep it green

Thanks Smoke. The fan is in there. 5th pic top right corner, there's an 80cfm inline fan and I have two 5" circular desk fans that will be used to keep them happy.

i like the mylar you got all over in there, looks real nice, how ever i dont see any ventilation, -- whats the kelvin on that 125 cfl of yours there? whats your square footage in that amoire?

Hey I like the closet,
That is happening dude. Looks like your gonna have some fun with that.
Here is a bit of thatGREEN MOJOth_GreenMojo 12.jpg
I don't think TGB would mind if I deliver for him do you ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

th_GreenMojo 12.jpg

Akirahz, I have two 2" holes in the back but you may not see them because of the mylar. The bulb is a 6400k but I'll probably add another in the next day or so. I have an inline fan that'll connect to a 4" carbon scrubber as soon as it gets here. just a small grow for the appetite.

might want to concider getting rid of the mylar at the bottom where your babys will sit though .... makes for some stretching if theres light emiting from down there .. just my $0.02 .. but looks great man ... keep up the good work ..
Im interested in seeing how things take off in there .... good luck wit your grow ...

Very nice! I like it.

I'm actually thinking of doing something similar. I may hit you up with a PM.

Like the box and is that 2 stage or one full box for growth?

It is a two stage setup. I have one area for veg and once they get a foot tall, I move them up top to the big space for flowering.

Latest posts

Back