Stephen Colbert on Federal Hemp Grower's Lawsuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
Okay, I'm guilty of watching the Colbert Report on Comedy Central. I love it.... but I hate Stephen Colbert. Kinda strange huh?

Anyway, in an episode that aired on 7/25/2007 (or Thursday for all of you who don't own calendars) Stephen Colbert tackled the issue of the lawsuit that was recently filed in Federal Court to allow North Dakota hemp farmers to grow their industrial hemp. There is a topic in the news section that talks about it.

So, Stephen challenged the MPP (Marijuana Policy Project) to explain to him why Hemp was different from pot. The guy in this video is named Aaron Houston, and while I don't think that he was the best representative to put up against Stephen (he gives the guy kind of a hard time) it made for an amusing segment. The link is posted. Watch the video, have a sense of humor, and laugh about it.

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=90525

I'm sorry if anyone thinks that this video is in bad taste... but really guys, it's a joke.

~Metalchick :cool:

I was watching it too metalchick lol. But damn, how can you hate Colbert? haha, his conservative act is so funny. About that interview, I do agree, that guy was a pretty bad speaker, I was hoping for some good stuff to come out of his mouth, some POWER TO THE PEOPLE attitude but Stephen was too much for him hehe.

I totally agree Indokid. The MPP should have sent a stronger rep to deal with someone like Stephen Colbert. Geez. You figure they would've at least watched one of his interviews before they picked a speaker! LOL. Stephen only backs down when someone is in HIS face... and even then not really.

I do hate Stephen Colbert, but the show kicks ***. Plus, there's usually nothing on after The Daily Show.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back