Still at 70% humidity 3 weeks since cutting [EDIT: new pictures and questions!]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActivatedAlmonds52

Reaction score
I finished growing some Sour Durban on the 18th. I jarred it after 8 days of drying and the higrometer said it was at ~74%. So I took it out for a while and now it's at ~71% and it doesn't look it's about to get lower than that. Could be that my higrometer is too cheap, but I really don't know.

Should I put the buds in the jar again and do the usual daily burping for the next two weeks or so?

EDIT: below are a few things I wanted to add without making a new thread.

This is my second grow and I'm afraid I repeated the mistake I made while growing Gorilla Glue (16 weeks). I didn't inspect the plants under neutral light (~4000K) and the orange HPS light deceived me. The trichomes don't look milky, but the pistils are dark orange. Also, everything is extra sticky and doesn't want to get below 70% humidity. The smell isn't sweet and pleasant, instead it's "synthetic" and uninviting. So, somehow both Gorilla and Diesel wound up being very similar taste and high wise (even though one is Indica and the other is Sativa dominant).

Smoking/vaping the stuff just makes me feel tired and demoralized. Not relaxed in a good way, just weak and mostly pessimistic with barely any other effect on my mind.

Please take a look at the final product and tell me if I'm correct. I'm still learning and I've sworn to myself not to make the same rookie mistakes again!

Attachments

• hig.jpg
    hig.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg